Chapter 26

Days had past since Y/n has been in the hospital. Today was the day she was finally gonna be discharged. She was excited to see everyone again. She sat up in her bed and waited patiently, until they came to get her. She soon heard a knock on her door.

"Come in" Y/n said

The door opened and there she saw Aizawa and Eri. She got off the bed and rushed towards them. She engulfed them in a hug. Aizawa chuckled at this and hugged her back along with Eri. They eventually broke the hug.

"Alright that's enough of that. Let's go then I have to sign the discharge papers. So we can finally go home" Aizawa said

"Alright! Let's go Eri" Y/n cheered holding Eri's hand. As they followed after Aizawa to the front desk.

After finally signing the discharge papers. Y/n was finally able to leave. She rushed out the doors excited to finally be out of her hospital room. She never really got the chance to go out. When she was in the hospital but now that's she out the hospital. She can finally be outside again.

"Come on Y/n and Eri let's go home" Aizawa said

"Mhm!" Y/n and Eri nodded. And went on there way with Aizawa.

They eventually reached Aizawa's house. Y/n was confused since she always stayed at the dorms back at U.A.

"Dad, Where are we?" Y/n asked tilling her head in confusion

"Well since Eri is part of our family now. I've decided we should stay here at my place. I don't want Nezu having to make another dorm. So we're staying here" Aizawa responded

"-smile- That sounds nice Dad" Y/n said

"Come on then" Aizawa said. He lead them towards his house to the door.

"Alright just to make sure I wanna ask if any of you two have a problem with cats" Aizawa said

"No not that I know of. I love cats either way" Y/n responded smiling

"Me too" Eri said shaking her head yes in response.

"-sigh- Alright glad to hear that. Come in then" Aizawa remarked opening the door. Y/n and Eri entered to see three cats roaming around the room.

Y/n went over to one and decided to pet it. It purred in response.

"Aww, so cute what's his name" Y/n asked

"His name is Theo" Aizawa said

"That's a cute name what about the other two" Y/n said

"That's just Milo and Oreo" Aizawa said

"Cute" Eri said

"Mhm" Y/n agreed

"Alright then let's get settled in now. We have a long day tomorrow" Aizawa sighed

"Alright then daddy" Y/n answered

Aizawa showed them around. He then stopped at one of the doors.

"Huh? What room is this" Y/n questioned

"This is gonna be you and Eri's room. Since I really don't have a lot of room. I hope you don't mind sharing" Aizawa explained

"It's fine I'm already used to sharing a room with Eri. Besides I think she would like to sleep together like we used to" Y/n said. Eri nodded to her response.

"-sigh- I'm glad now let's get this room fixed up for you two" Aizawa said

"Mhm" Both Eri and Y/n nodded

Once they finally got settled in. Eri and Y/n sat in the living room watching TV. While Aizawa was looking going through some of his work. Both Y/n and Eri eventually fell asleep on each other. Aizawa looked up to see them asleep and smiled. They were tangled in each other's arms. Y/n was drooling a bit mumbling some things. While Eri clung onto Y/n with a smile on her face.