Chapter 14

-the next morning-

Y/n's Pov

After I ready me and daddy started heading out. Once we were in class I then noticed Katsu-chan and Izuku were missing. Weird, I wonder where they're at I thought. I was curious, but decided to ask later. I then decided to listen in what daddy was talking about today.

Author's Pov

Aizawa had begun to explain about Izuku and Bakugo's fight. And how they were placed under house arrest. While having to clean the dorms for a few days as their punishment. Wait a fight?! That explains why daddy left so late last night Y/n thought.

As the class then starts talking about Izuku and Bakugo. Aizawa starts to get annoyed shutting them up immediately. When his eyes began glowing red with his hair floating. Once he quites them down he proceeds to talk more about what they'll be doing now.

-time skip-

All of U.A is sent to Ground Beta for an assembly. Where Nezu appears introducing himself. He then begins talking about random things. Like his diet and lifestyle going out of sync. He starts talking about how much of an effect All Might's retirement has on society.

Y/n's Pov

During that assembly I was quite bored. Eventually we begin heading back to class. Finally back in class, daddy then explains to everyone that today they would resume normal class activities. As he begins to explain how much harder training was gonna be. I then saw Tsuyu raise her hand.

"Kero if you don't mind me asking sir. But where exactly are we doing Hero Work-Studies" Tsuyu asked as everyone else simply nodded agreeing with Tsuyu's question.

"Your Hero Work-Studies will be conducted off campus. It's basically a lot your internships-" Aizawa says. But is then interrupted by Ochaco questioning if their sports festival had any meaning if they were gonna get real experience anyway. Daddy just explains that the Hero Work-Studies is to futher strengthen their connections they gathered at the sports festival.

-Days later-

I finally see Izuku Bakugo once again together. As I race towards them.

"Izuku!! Bakugo!!" Y/n ran hugging them which starling him.

"Ah! Hey Y/n nice to see you too" Izuku says patting my head.

"Nice to see ya again squirt" Bakugo said

"Yeah nice seeing you too. I really did miss you guys" Y/n pouted

Once me Izuku, and Bakugo finish talking. Izuku then began to apologize once again to everyone for the trouble he caused. Daddy finally comes back after going to drink some coffee in the lounge. He then starts talking about the Hero Work-Studies thing again. He then tell someone to come in. As I tilt my head in confusion same as class 1-a. Curious as to who daddy is talking about.

That's when three people come in the class. A tall blond with beady eyes along with a girl with long purple hair. And the last one seemed embraced for some reason. He had black shaggy color hair along with pointed eyes, which made you want to touch them. I here daddy introduce them as the Big 3 of U.A. Daddy catches onto my curiousity about them.  But before  he could say anything the girl with long pretty hai, noticed me and towards me.

"Aw~who's this little cutie" She asks

"I'm Y/n" Y/n replies shyly.

"Aren't you just so adorable" she says.

While we talked for a bit she then left back to her group. As they begin introducing themselves to class 1-a.  First one up was the one with black messy and pointed ears. Known as Tamaki Amjiki. As he proceeds to glare at the class
Which sends shivers down their to spines as well as mine. But then he broke the glare as he begins to turn shy again. Which causes all me and class 1-a to sweat drop at his strange behavior.

Then the nice lady I talked to earlier introduces herself as Nejire Hado. As she then begins to question to the class nonstop. After the tall blond finally introduces himself as Mirio Togata. He then proceeds to shout some encouraging words towards the class. Mirio then offers all of class 1-a to fight him.

Author's Pov

They arrive at Gym Gamma Sero then asks if Mirio is really serious about fighting all of class 1-a. As he replies that he's serious confidently. Not long after Mirio tells class 1-a they could start whenever. As the battle begins with continuous blows with Mirio and Izuku. More into the battle Mirio finds Izuku's blind spot and strikes him hitting him in the stomach. Iida begins to call out to Izuku to see if he was okay. But is then hit on the stomach by Mirio. While he proceeds to do the same to the rest of class 1-a.

In the end, class 1-a lost to Mirio. As class 1-a recovers Mirio begins to explain his quirk to the class. After that class 1-a thanked Mirio for the much as the Big 3 start to walk back to their classes.

-later-

Back with class 1-a

They continued discussing more about the Hero Work-Studies. Izuku had decided to call Gran Torino for help with his Hero Work-Studies. But he in the end, he explains that he can't since he's busy right now. He suggests he asks for All Might help instead. But Izuku agrues backs that he needs to use the connections he gained from the sports festival. As Gran Torino then proposes that he goes to the All Might's former sidekick.

-Elsewhere-

A man stood sitting quietly at his computer. Until an unknown person shows up with informing him about the perpetrator's movements. As they begin to explain their report on the matter.

"From what we found. It seems Overhaul has made contact with the leauge of villians" they said

"I see, it appears we'll have to make our move soon" He replies

-To be Continued-

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it. Alright then chow until next time. Bye guys.