Chapter 4

-The next day-

Y/n's pov

I was still confused on what exactly happened yesterday, but Ray said it was nothing. I was waiting for them to come get me again for today's testing. I sat on my bed until I heard the door open. I sighed, I guess it's time I told myself. Once I turned to look who entered. It was. . .Aiko what's she doing here.

"Why, hello Y/n it's nice to see you again" Akio spoke smiling warmly.

"Uh-" Y/n said

"Oh, I guess they didn't tell you" Aiko said

"Tell me what?" Y/n asked confused

Well they decided to give you a break. Something about you showing great results recently. They decided to let you have a break to recover. And I'll be here to watch over you in the meantime" Aiko said

Wait what! Now that's new they never  give me breaks odd. I don't know, but it's to know Aiko's here with me. She really know's how to make me feel better. But I can't help but feel something bad's gonna happen.

-Later-

I spent the rest of the day hanging with Aiko. It felt nice for a change. I smiled to myself listening to Aiko talk about her day. You see unlike me Aiko's able to go out and leave the lab unlike me. Sure it gets sad and lonely sometimes, but time's like these it's nice to hear Aiko talk about how she's been. It still makes me wonder why someone like Aiko is working for Him out of all people.-sigh-

Eventually it was time for Aiko to go back home. As I waved her goodbye as she left. Finally once she was gone I went to sleep feeling happy about today.

Author's Pov

As Y/n feel asleep Ray stared at the moniter displaying Y/n sleeping soundly. With a creepy smile on his face he turned around to meet Afo and the others.

"So is it almost complete" Afo asked

"Yes sir you won't be disapointed. We just need a little more time so we can set the plan into action" Ray spoke

"Good, I expect good results Ray" Afo said

"Yes sir" Ray bowed as Afo dismissed himself. Ray looked back towards the moniter at Y/n once more.

Oh~little y/n soon very soon it'll be complete" Ray said

Back to you

Y/n's Pov

-week later-

I still can't believe it's been a week and they still haven't asked for any testing. This past week I've really started feeling happy again with Aiko here.

"Oh, Y/n come out you can't hide forever" Aiko giggled

Right now we're currently playing hide-in-seek a game Aiko recently taught me. I never really got the chance to interact with others or play things like these. It was always constant studying. It's times like these I'm glad Aiko's here for me.

"Found you Y/n!" Aiko yelled

"Oh shoot" Y/n said running around trying not to get tagged.

"Gotcha" Aiko said

"Dang it I was so close" Y/n pouted

"Aww~it's okay you'll win next time all right" Aiko said. I nodded my head as she patted me on the head to comfort me. As we were talking we heard a knock on the door. I saw Aiko go up to open it to revelve Ray. . .

"Oh~little y/n, why the long face. Not excited to see me. -sigh- I've come to inform you we'll be taking another tesy tomorrow, but don't worry it's just a couple. Then you'll go back to your break." Ray said

"Wait really!" Y/n asked

"Oh~looks like little~y/n's excited. But yes sadly, but we're suppose to be completing a new project soon. So you'll get back to normal testing soon alright byee~" Ray said as he left. New test's what does that mean I thought to myself. I guess I'll just have to find out for myself when that day comes.

-next day-

Just as Ray said they came to take me for testing once again.

-time skip-

I looked at myself one more time as I sighed. They really did a number on me this time did they. Just then Aiko came rushing towards me catching me in a hug before I fell over.

"Y/n! Oh god look at yourself. You're bleeding dear. Wait hold on I'll get you patched up alright." Aiko said getting up to go fetch her first-aid kit.

"Alright, hold still this will sting a bit" Aiko spoke applying the alcohol to my wounds as I hissed in pain. After that painful process she bandaged me up and set me on my bed.

"Alright young lady, you're going to rest now. No complaints alright." Aiko remarked I laughed a little at her motherly character. -sigh- she's really like a worried mom sometimes as I difted off to sleep.

~To be continued~

-Chapter 5 should be out tomorrow hope you enjoyed this chapter-