Chapter 17

Author's Pov

Y/n and Aizawa had finished getting ice cream. And were on there way to the park. Once they got there Y/n bolted straight to the playground.

"-sigh- Y/n don't run off like that you'll get hurt" Aizawa said.

"Sorry I gue-" Y/n paused then looked down. Hehe it's almost like that day...Akio...Y/n thought. Looking at the park more. She noticed it was actually the same one she had gone to with Aiko. Her body moved on it's own towards the field out in back.

"Y/n where are you going" Aizawa said. Y/n stopped and sat down on the fields of the flowers.

"Aiko..." Y/n whispered. It had been so long since she said her name.

"Aiko?" Aizawa question.

"Mhm, she was the one person who was actually nice to me. When I was Afo hehe...it's been so long. Now that I think about it. With everything going on I haven't had the time to really think about her" Y/n said smiling sadly. Reaching into her bag Aizawa brought along. She pulled out the hair pin she got from Aiko.

"I see did she..." Aizawa asked

"Sadly she did meet her end, but I rather not bring that up now" Y/n staring at the hair pin with a soloem look.

Y/n had just sat there looking out the sunset just thinking about Aiko.

~Flashback~

"Wait Y/n don't run ahead. You'll end up tripping and hurting yourself alright" Aiko scolded.

"Oh sorry hehe I guess I got a little too excited" Y/n replied with a grin.

"It's alright next time just don't run off alright" Aiko said.

"Alright!" Y/n replied.

They finally made it to the field of flowers. Aiko sat down smiling at y/n. While she ran around catching butterflies and then came towards Aiko. She handed her a flower crown. Aiko was a bit taken aback by the gesture but thanked her. They both sat together making flower crowns and talking.

Soon the sun began to set. Aiko got up and held her hand towards Aiko.

"Alright it's getting late we should head back before we get in trouble alright" Aiko said.

"O-ok" Y/n said hesitantly.

"Hmm what's wrong" Aiko asked.

"Um-Aiko" Y/n spoke

"Hmm" Aiko replied

"Promise me something" Y/n asked looking towards the setting sun.

"Alright what is it" Aiko asked

"Promise me, you'll never leave me" Y/n spoke. Aiko was a little taken aback, but smiled as she nodded.

"Alright" Akio replied

"Pinky promise" Y/n asked holding out her pinky towards Aiko.

"Alright then, pinky promise" Aiko said interlocking her pinky with Y/n sealing the promise.

~End of Flashback~

Y/n felt herself starting to cry remebering her promise she had made with Akio. She began to silently cry.

Aizawa was a bit shocked at y/n's change in mood. And decided to let her stay there for a while. He felt his phone buzz. So he took this chance to tell her she can take her time at the field.

"Y/n I got a call. I'll be back don't worry. You can stay longer if you want alright" Aizawa said in a soft tone looking at Y/n. She just nodded her. Saying a silent thank you. Still looking at the sunset with tears in her eyes.

Once Aizawa left Y/n just stayed there lost in her thoughts. Unaware of the other presence there.

???'s Pov

"Looks like it's finally time. Hehe oh~little y/n~ how I've missed you. I should hurry now before Eraserhead comes back" ??? says

Y/n's Pov

I was lost in my thoughts thinking back when I was with Aiko.

"Aiko..." Y/n whispered again

I was gonna finally head back. As I stood up, but that's when I felt someone behind me. Before I could react they put a white cloth over my mouth.

I began to feel dizzy. As I felt like almost passing out. My eyes widened. I saw someone I never wanted to see again. I began to tremble.

"R-ray" Y/n choked out.

"Shh~ little y/n~ Overhaul has been waiting too long now. I'll be taking you back with me~" Ray said

"N-no please. Daddy!!!" Y/n yelled

Author's Pov

Aizawa was on his way back to Y/n. After finishing his talk on the phone. Before he heard a high pitch scream. A familiar one at that.

"Y/n?!" Aizawa panicked. Racing towards you. His eyes widened when he saw Ray.

"D-Daddy p-please help me" Y/n pleaded. Starting to fade out of consciousness.

"Y/n!! You release her" Aizawa said charging straight at Ray. Only for him to simply dodge.

"Aww~ I see then well sorry, but I'll be taking little y/n~ here with me now" Ray said.

"Noo!!" Aizawa screamed charging for another attack. He landed a punch on him. But then he just looked up at Aizawa. With a crazed smile and said.

"Oh ho ho~ That really did hurt Eraserhead. But alas this is where we part ways" Ray said as he began to disappear with Y/n.

"W-wait no!! DADDY!!" Y/n screamed stretching her hand towards Aizawa.

"Y/N!!" Aizawa screamed stretching his hand towards y/n. Before he could grasp her hand. He merely touched her hand a bit. Before Ray pulled Y/n's hand back. Finally disappearing with Y/n.

"DADDY!!!" Y/n screamed before disappearing with Ray.

Once Y/n was gone Aizawa dropped to his knees in defeat.

"Y-Y/n no no nooo!! Y/n!!" Aizawa yelled out. He then got up with his head down. His hand balled up in a fist.

"Please Y/n..stay safe. I'll make sure to get you back" Aizawa said as his eyes began to fill with tears.

I promise...I will get you back Y/n Aizawa thought.

-To be continued-

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hope you enjoyed today's chapter. I wanna thank everyone again for enjoying my story. I appreciate it. Alright then chow until next time. Bye guys.