Part Ten ©️

Jalissa Davis -

I missed him I really did and now that I have seen him in person again it just makes me want to cry.

"Momma" Seirra said

"Yes babygirl" I asked still looking at the ceiling everyone left to go home except for Kentrell he stayed but he went to go get food.

"I'm hungry momma" Seirra said "yea momma me too" Solana said looking up from her tablet.

"I know daddy is coming back with food okay" I said then looked at them.

They nodded their heads.

I shift uncomfortably cause my back was killing me.

I looked at the door and the handle was turning.

"Girls go in the bathroom" I said and they quickly went in the bathroom with their tablet.

Kentrell said he would call before he came back .. but he didn't maybe it's him and he forgot to call.

The door opened and it was a nurse .. but it wasn't my nurse.

"Um hey I'm here to check your vitals" she said sounding so unprofessional and her voice was shaky.

"I'm just gonna check this right here" she said touching the IV bag.

I stare in her face making her uncomfortable "so what are you doing again" I asked her

"Um c-checking the IV" she said stuttering

"Am I making you nervous" I asked her smiling.

"And when you came in what did you say you was doing" I said staring in her eyes now.

"Um .. checking the IV" she said tryna get her confidence back.

"Nah that's not what you said" I had the button in my hand.

"If you're tryna kill me just say dat" I said looking at her.

"I- I-" she said stumbling over her words and looking as if she was a deer caught in headlights.

I quickly pressed the button and moved her hand away from me.

My nurse quickly rushed in and her eyebrows connected as she looked at the other girl in here.

"Who are you" My nurse she said confused.

"Who are you" she said shaking.

She pulled out a gun and aimed it at my nurse before she could shoot I wrapped my IV around her neck until she passed out.

I lay back on the bed once she passed out and hissed from the pain.

"Are you ok" my nurse asked

I nod my head "thank you so much" she said to me.

"Yea no problem" I said to her.

My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID and it was Kentrell.

"Hm" I said answering the phone.

"Don't answer me like that guh" he said sounding upset.

"You ok" I asked him waiting to hear his response.

"Nah but once I come see the girls and you I will be" he said sounding like he was smiling.

"Where are you now" I asked him cause he's gonna tell me what's wrong when he get here.

"I'm in the parking lot here I come" I heard the door close.

"Okie dokie I'll see you when you get up here" I said to him.