Part Twenty one

Kentrell Desean Gaulden -

I heard a phone ringing so I turned around and saw it was Jalissa's phone.

"Chyna get up and get yo phone bruh"

That thing rung bout 3 times.

It stopped and started again.

"Jalissa for I push you off this bitch"

"Hm" She said groaning.

"Answer yo phone it's been ringing"

"You get it"

"Ight"

I picked up her phone and answered.

"So you can't answer a nigga calls no more"

"Who dis"

"Oh so she laid up with another nigga that's all she fucking do, she gon be laid up with another nigga right after you so don't get attached"

"Nigga who da' fuck is you" I said now sitting up and switching the light on.

"Trell who is it" she said turning around to look at me.

"Oh and them not yo kids they mine she just wanted money from you and guess what, you fell for it"

What the fuck ..

I probably should've took that test.

"Say mane"

"You know I thought you was smarter Kentrell Desean Gaulden, Son of Sheronda Gaulden, Dad unknown as of right now, You're one out of the 7 kids, Kendall, Jalanna, Jala, Lashonda, Jeffrey, Laay, you know you shouldn't trust everyone .. not even the hoe in your bed right now"

I look over at her.

"Anything else you want to say" I asked him.

"No I think I'm done .. oh wait I might just fuck Jania and take Kacey and raise him as my own"

"You not doing shit and as for the shit you just said about me it's all fake" I said with no emotion to make it sound like the truth.

"Oh is that so are you sure cause I got the information straight from the bitch beside you"

I chuckled and hung up.

"Get the fuck up" I said with my eyes closed trying to control my anger.

"Kentrell what are you doing" she said sounding like she was still trying to sleep.

"Get. Up Jalissa" she rolled over and looked up at me as I stood over the bed.

"What are you doing why you being weird and why you sound mad" her eyes were still slightly closed which was making me mad.

"Get up foe you piss me off" she grabbed her phone and sat up once she got to her call log.

Jalissa Davis (Chyna) -

"Is this who called earlier" I said to myself.

Why the fuck he calling my phone ?

Kentrell answered it ..

FUCK