Part Elehem 🔅

Kentrell Desean Gaulden -

Jalissa has to be in the hospital for two more days .. I'm not gonna lie being around her lowkey makes me happy but she doesn't need to know that.

She starts moving around in the bed a hear her moan in pain but it sounded like music to my ears.

"Pooda" I said slightly shaking her.

Her breathing starts to become uneven and her heart monitor beeps slightly faster.

She starts trembling "hey, hey Pooda" I said tryna calm her down while she was sleeping.

She starts shaking her head "don't hurt me" she said quietly whispering.

"Pooda babygirl" I said making her jumps out of her sleep shaking.

She starts breathing heavy and looks at me and starts shaking.

I look at her confused "Pooda what's wrong" I ask her.

She blinked her eyes rapidly and looked back at me "no I just- um nothing I'm ok"

She laid back down and closed her eyes until she started shaking again .. she looked at me.

"Can we um watch a movie" she asked me while looking at her lap.

"Pooda look at me" she shakes her head "Pooda look" I said my voice slightly raising.

She slowly raised her head up and looked over at me "what's wrong babes" she closes her eyes and rubs her forehead.

Jalissa Davis -

I was dreaming about Ben .. I didn't want to but it hurt me, why would he do that to me.

And why is he asking me this why.. why is he acting like he cares.

"Pooda" he says I just sigh deeply.

"I don't want to be talking about it right now why can't you just respect that" I said on a verge of tears I didn't want him to see me cry again so I sucked it up.

He gently grabbed my face "I respect that ok I do, but you have to talk to me ok you can't just think Imma be ok with you shaking, and saying don't hurt me in your sleep Ight"

I start breathing slowly and he moved his hand to my cheek and I rested my head on his hand.

"Guh yo head big asf get up off me my arm not that strong" he said laughing a lil bit and I laughed as well.

I looked over at the kids they were all there and I sighed.

"I know they uncomfortable" I said getting slightly upset.

"Can they come over here" I asked him and looked in his eyes till he looked away.

"Yea hold up" he got up and I started smiling big.

"Girls mommy wants you" he told them and they woke up "let's go to mommy" he picked them up and laid them on me.

"Awe" I said really low and he went and got the boys.

"Boys Momma J want y'all" they all got up cause Kentrell didn't wanna pick them up and bring them.

"Up momma J, Up" Kayden said