SEVEN

"Wait here, I'll inform the teacher first

"Wait here, I'll inform the teacher first. He didn't know you'll attend today," Aizawa knocked on the door and slid it open without another word. Wolf was left to stand beside the door quietly, where the students inside couldn't see him.

Vlad King stopped writing on the board as a knock on the door gained his attention. The students of 1-B too were focused on the door. Surprise written on their faces as Erasurehead came walking into their class with a serious face. The black-haired male came closer to Vlad King, scratching his head a bit.

"Uh..." Aizawa started then clicked his tongue. "He's here."

"Today?" Vlad King seemed amused, crossing his arms with his brows raising. "Well, let him in. I've got a lesson to continue."

"Is something wrong, sir?" Kendo asked as her head tilted a bit. Most students were just as confused as her while some of them were guessing what was happening.

"Nothing, we just got a new student," Vlad King informed and hushed his students before they could have a chance to start murmurs or chit chat among themselves.

"New student?!" Tetsutetsu asked in enthusiasm, his eyes widened in excitement as he threw his gaze onto the door.

Monoma smirked mischievously, "Interesting," he clasped his hands together, chin leaning on them as he too anticipated the person that would come through the door later.

At the other side of the door, Wolf was compelling with himself about which spell he should use as his quirk at U.A., it was complicated for him as he knew that he always use multiple magic at once and using one wasn't quite a good option for him. For a moment, he felt himself being irresponsible for mostly counting on his magic and not his pure strength as a trained knight.

'Enchanting? Or Spellblade?' Wolf thought hard. He needed weapons to do both of the magic and Creation wasn't a bad option too. At this moment, he realised that he should've come to the elementals training at the Magic Tower before instead of joining some hinting competition by the palace.

"Wolf," Aizawa's voice snapped the boy from his deep thought and he stopped himself from frowning as he stared up into the male's eyes.

"Yes, Mr Aizawa?" Wolf answered, face neutral as he kept his arms on his sides.

"You can come in now," Aizawa pointed the class with his thumb over his shoulder and Wolf almost lost his hard-built composure at the order.

"Sure," the boy nodded in a fake calmness. He just didn't know what to do. Should he frown? Smile? Or even glare? Expressing emotions was sure tiring.

As Wolf took a breath slightly, ⸺as his condition was still a bit bad⸺ he tailed behind Aizawa. The older male then took the courtesy of opening the door wider for him to walk in. With the fear of making a foolish first impression, Wolf gained his composure as he stepped into the class smoothly and stood beside the teacher's desk.