SIXTEEN

The rest of the hours were spent with Aizawa picking outfits for Wolf, small arguments here and there as Wolf stood his ground to not wear some of the clothes that Aizawa had chosen

The rest of the hours were spent with Aizawa picking outfits for Wolf, small arguments here and there as Wolf stood his ground to not wear some of the clothes that Aizawa had chosen. Some of them were just not to his taste, they seemed more to the male's taste. Dark and plain, as Wolf on the other hand preferred something that made him look presentable and himself. He did like dark colours but pairing it all with the same hue hurt his eyes at how grim the style may seem.

"Apologies for asking, but are we done, Mr Aizawa? I believe we've had too much already," Wolf asked as he motioned to the bags in his hands. He stared outside of the store where people passed by, wondering if he could ever get out of this place. Usually, the tailors would come by to bring outfits to his manor, this was quite unusual for him.

"Not yet, we should get some more shirts as well as sportswear for you. Nezu says to train you even outside classes," Aizawa huffed, turning away to face the sportswear section. He thought about finding jackets and some shorts for the boy.

"Can't I just fight in my uniform?"

"No, you can't⸺"

A piercing sound then rang through the store, Wolf startled a bit, eyes trailing Aizawa's movement while the teacher shoved a hand into the pocket of his pants. He took out the device that was still making the noise, one that Wolf recognised as a smartphone, a serious frown settled between his eyebrows before he picked up the call.

"Yes?"

There was a look of terror, passing by the face of the older male for a second before he rushed to the door. Aizawa was about to pry the door open, yet halted as he recalled bringing a certain male with him. He spun on his feet, tongue-tied for a short moment.

"Y-You..." Aizawa shut his eyes and sighed, a finger then pointed towards the male. His eyes trailed to the bag of clothes they had paid for earlier before settling down the ones they hadn't onto the seat. "Come here, just wait for me outside. I need to go."

Wolf observed Aizawa's movement cluelessly, following the male to the outside of the store after. Aizawa came back, got into his car in front of Wolf as he took out his yellow goggles from his pants. "I need to go now. I can't take you to U.A., it's urgent. Remember to take care of yourself, never wander off too far. Nezu will have my head."

"Understood, sir⸺"

Aizawa sped past the male in a matter of seconds, stunning the student in his spot for a brief moment.

Wasn't Aizawa too reckless to leave Wolf here all alone?

Anything could happen to the boy yet he chose to leave him here anyways. Perhaps, the sense of urgency had the best of the male that he couldn't properly process the wise decision to bring Wolf instead. On the other hand, it might have been because of the risk of being exposed to the villains if any danger was to occur.

Nonetheless, Wolf was still clueless as he threw his gaze around the streets. His eyes scanned the variety of people passing by, unique in appearance and aura they gave off. His feet felt itchy as he shifted his weight from one to another, not knowing what to do aside from standing on the spot like a statue he refused to be. A deep breath slipped between his lips quietly, a hand smoothed through his bangs whilst he glanced around once more. The place was still foreign for him, it wasn't helping in calming his awkwardness the slightest bit.