EIGHT

Wolf eyes pinned onto the figure

Wolf eyes pinned onto the figure. A boy that seemed to be his age now could be seen eating peacefully with his friends talking cheerfully around him. He rarely looked up and from what Wolf observed, the boy seemed to speak a limited amount of words as though he wasn't into any unnecessary topics. His appearance was intriguing with his two-toned hair that split in the middle and mismatched eyes like Wolf that was just different in hues although one of them was golden in colour too. His was blue.

Thump!

A tug on Wolf's heartstrings brought him to reality. He held the urge to let the pain shown on his face as he continued eating his food with the fastened pace of his heart.

It made Wolf realised even more that he was truly in another world.

🍒

Wolf remembered going to sleep after the fourth day of entering U.A., meaning that it would be Friday tomorrow. He had finally gotten his own dorm ⸺located next to Monoma's⸺ and wished to get a good sleep but what now?

Why was he in the ocean again?

"Hear this poem
And hum its rhythm..."

The poem once again filled Wolf mind and he surely didn't miss how it was recited louder than before. The light that shone upon him seemed brighter and closer too. Did he die again? Or being U.A. was just a hallucination?

The moon shone even brighter.

With a step, Wolf tried to reach for the light⸺

"He shall be all you desire."

⸺but before he could, he found himself laying on his bed with his arm almost went up the mid-air.

"What...was that?" Wolf heaved as he pushed his hair backwards. The end of the red strands made contact with the white bedsheet.

As the boy threw his gaze outside the window of his dorm. He noticed how luminous the sky seemed to him that morning.

🍒

"Okay, class," Vlad King spoke as all of the students of class 1-B arrived at Gym Gamma. "As usual today, you're going to train your quirk and find a better movement. For those who have any difficulties shall find me for any advice. Remember that your tricks shall not bring massive harm and the main objective of them is to weaken and capture the opponent."

"Yes, sir!" Some chorused loudly as the others only nodded.

Wolf made his way closer to the area where tall walls made from cement were built. He attempted to go up there but decided to stay on the ground, knowing that he couldn't possibly climb something that high. With his magic maybe, but his quirk wasn't 'warp' at the moment. To think about it, this was the first time Wolf would be training practically ever since he joined U.A.