THREE

-♥︎-

-♥︎-

Wolf's attention moved from the tired-looking male, head snapping to the door in awareness. There entered a mouselike creature with bear paws wearing a suit, a man in a trench coat and the demi-humans that helped him earlier before ending up in the hospital.

'Which tier of familiar is that?' Wolf thought about the mouselike creature with a scar across one of his eyes that piqued his interest as he averted his gaze quickly, seeing that the lady from earlier was also in the room.

'Perhaps it's a Holy Beast?'

"We're here," the mouselike creature spoke in slight enthusiasm as he rose a paw. "Good morning, there. I'm Nezu! This is Detective Tsukauchi and Pro Heroes, which are Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady."

"Good morning," Wolf bowed a bit as he was still sitting on the bed.

"Why are you here too, Nezu?" The male beside Wolf turned to face the people at the door.

"Good morning too, Erasurehead. I was called just now. The investigation needs my knowledge to diagnose the situation. Apparently, Tsukauchi and these two heroes noticed slight abnormalities about the boy over there," Nezu replied and walked closer to the bed. He stood on the side, smiling friendly before turning to the detective.

"You were found in the abandoned alley near Street E this morning, injured badly and were barely conscious. Can you tell me what happened?" Tsukauchi crouched down a bit at the end of the bed, eyes meeting Wolf's mismatched ones with a focused look.

It was as if the male was trying to dig into his mind and Wolf couldn't help but felt uncomfortable.

"You wouldn't believe me but I don't think I'm actually from here. I wasn't attacked by any villains that you were kept mentioning too," Wolf simply replied, waiting for questions as he didn't want to explain the unneeded.

"Tsukauchi, is he joking?" The male, Erasurehead, asked the detective across Wolf with a slightly annoyed look that he had been holding since earlier. He sure wanted to get away as soon as he could.

Tsukauchi frowned hard, not answering the male instantly as he kept staring into Wolf's eyes. What seemed like a minute passed as the detective blinked away to break their locked gaze and sighed. He later paid attention to Erasurehead.

"I can't use my quirk on him," the answer seemed to wake the tired-male fully.

"What do you mean?" Erasurehead moved his attention to Wolf who was as confused as Tsukauchi. "Hey, kid. What's your quirk?"

"Quirk? I don't know such things as 'quirk'. And to make it clear, what I was doing earlier when you came in was magic," Wolf's brows drew together. Who were these strange people? Why were they calling his magic as 'quirk'?