NINE

Wolf once again excelled in Present Mic English class for being fluent in the language that was the same as his world's Sorindina

Wolf once again excelled in Present Mic English class for being fluent in the language that was the same as his world's Sorindina. His classmates too had asked for his help and truthfully, he was delighted to help them during the class even if some of them were hard to teach. For example, Tetsutetsu. Wolf couldn't exactly recall how many time he had let his murderous gaze showed and he didn't even notice it until he saw how much Shoda was sweating.

Lunch break soon came in a blink and Wolf found himself sitting with Monoma again with a bowl of ramen in front of him.

"⸺and then the sword healed him!" Monoma seemed to boast about Wolf's quirk to Tetsutetsu and Kendo. His blue eyes sparkled as he laughed out loud with no shame. "This is totally superior to 1-A's quirks. He could generate anything from his quirk!" He added excitedly, shoving his spoon of rice into his mouth, later mumbling unclear words.

The corners of Wolf's lips lifted slightly as he pretended to shove his hand into his pocket. From under the table, he created a small napkin and later dabbed the soft cloth against his lips.

'Elegant...' some of 1-B's students that observed Wolf for a moment had thought.

"I could say the same to you. You could copy my quirk."

"Well, duh! For a limited time," Monoma rolled his eyes as if Wolf was being oblivious.

The red-haired boy wasn't. In fact, he was truly amazed at how Monoma could copy his magic spells. It relieved him that Monoma wouldn't have any trouble with his body though when he could possibly take in the mana but his body wasn't originally from Wolf's world so it must be the reason why he couldn't take any mana in. But something was bugging Wolf, the moment Monoma copied his magic, he felt lighter as if burdens were taken off his shoulders.

"You should think a bit more highly of yourself," Wolf shrugged a bit. "Maybe we could spar again. You're worth being an opponent with. Though I must say that you should start taking swordsmanship to level more with me."

"Heck, yeah!" Monoma snickered.

Some minutes passed before the lunch break would be over, Wolf went ahead to go back to class as Monoma and the others were still having their conversation at the cafeteria. The boy wished to read some book to sharpen his Japanese skill before the next class started or else he wouldn't get the words on the board. Or maybe, he should find Nezu at this time.

'Will I possibly go back? What happened to the prince and my comrades?' Wolf threw his gaze to the window and the luminous sky seemed wary in his eyes.

Had the sky really been this bright in this world?

Nonetheless, the dream this morning was still bothering Wolf. What was the meaning of the dream and the approaching light?

'Soulmate Call was sure complicated⸺'

Thud!

Wolf bumped into a solid surface softly, he almost stumbled and gripped onto the arms in his sight. He stared down a bit and saw the familiar Candy Cane head he observed this morning. His eyes widened a bit as he stepped to the side.