ONE

-♥︎-

-♥︎-

"Protect the crown prince!" A yell broke through the peaceful palace of Rhyladon.

A knight ⸺percisely Wolf Acacius Vaughan⸺ sprinted through the entrance of the Diamond Palace. The blue-and-white coloured winter season's uniform that fit his body was stained by red liquid and never had it went unnoticed by the maids around. His red hair which was tied into a low ponytail, swayed along with his movements. Golden and grey mirrors of soul wandered around in alarm.

"The Siron's knights are here! This is a sudden attack, gather the knights from the training ground and head to the throne room! All of them!" The knight yelled despite having a bit of a hard time to breathe. He then gestured the comrades in front of him to move instantly.

"Yes, Sir Wolf!" The knights scurried away in a matter of seconds as the others trailed behind Wolf.

"What happened, Sir Wolf?" Alex, one of the knights under Wolf, asked nervously as he gripped the case if his sword, hard. His orange coloured eyes that matched his ginger hair trembled slightly as he gulped.

"The Platinum Knights and I were having a patrol around the town just now. The Siron's knights came with their emperor as the lead, through the West Forest. They've claimed to conquer the kingdom," Wolf answered with his expression darkened, eyes roaming around to spot the throne room in slight anxiety.

"All of the knights have been slain or captured, I have to leave them behind as I was the only one who managed to survive."

The wasn't an ounce of emotion on Wolf's face, at the moment. It irritated some of the lower knights who thought that the male didn't care when on the inside, he was just too as sorry as them for the dead comrades.

Yet, what could the male do? He got no time to look behind, he could only look at what was before him.

"Doesn't that mean the emperor would have the whole continent?"

"Seems like it. Rhyladon is the only kingdom His Imperial Majesty hasn't conquered on this continent," Alex replied to one of his comrades. "This is to be expected," a sigh came from the male as his shoulders slumped slightly.

"What about the commoners and nobles?" Another knight asked in worry.

"They weren't bothered by the knights, though some might be captured or slaughtered for getting in the way. Siron's main objective is probably to kill the royal family to conquer Rhyladon," Wolf spoke, voice layered with seriousness. He frowned hard, feeling the adrenaline pumped in him in the consciousness of his duty to protect the royal family in the name of honourable House of Vaughan.

Ephemeral You | Shoto Todoroki X Male OCOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara