Ch. 5

Danny POV
After a lot and I mean a lot of choice words from the night crusader. About not taking hero equipment on joy rides and the classic you are so grounded but scarier because he is the Batman.
Night-wing aka ( Dick Grayson) and Red-hood ( Jason todd) left after that with a thank you from the former and a Hum from the later they left. Now you might be wondering how I know their identities. It's quite simple because being the core of the ghost zone means I have a steady supply of energy and my very own dimension (Danny will be op). That gives me new powers.
Danny's powers:
Ecto manipulation- can control ecto energy to make energy blasts or create objects.

Ice powers- think jack frosts powers and what
Danny could do in the cartoon. Basically, control over ice his eyes will turn a glowing blue during use.

Ecto shield- can create a shield out of ecto energy.

Intangibility- going through solid objects.

Invisibility- self-explanatory.

Flight- can fly

Gravity manipulation- being a ghost gives Danny the ability to change his Center of gravity like walking on walls or changing his weight. Also gives him the ability to live in space along with his immorality.

Immortality: Danny can survive even if he is starved, burned, cut, &, etc. Also gives him regeneration when harmed.

Power absorption: can absorb or copy others' powers. He rarely uses it.

Overshadowing: can possess people most of the time they won't remember. People who are possessed will have toxic green eyes to show this.

Ghostly Wail: a sonic screen that sound horrifying to most. His most powerful ability because if not careful can destroy a whole continent.

Electric manipulation: because he died through electricity.

Soul search: can look at a person's soul and find basic information about them. Also, let him talk to animals and manipulate his aura to appear gentle or friendly.

Teleportation: self-explanatory.

Bodily control: can control his body to appear normal. For example he can slow or speed up his heartbeat. But he needs to be awake during it if he is Unconscious or asleep it will be half of a normal human or nonexistent. Please note that he does not have this ability in his ghost form only human. In ghost form, he is weightless, no heartbeat, no breath, and has ice-cold skin. In both forms, he can't sweat and smell like chrysanthemums because the flower is a symbol of death.
( please note I might edit this if I forget or add anything )

Danny pov
After they left I decided to go to sleep and explore more of Gotham.

The next day (too lazy to write 😆 this part)

After waking up, I left the comforts of my king-sized bed albite reluctantly and took a shower. Wearing my shirt with the red circle, a pair of jean shorts, and red sneakers.
I left with Ashes sleeping on my head and pawing my already messy hair. After walking around Gotham till it was around eleven o'clock we decided to go to the zoo as Ashe said (yelled) she wanted to talk to the lions and tigers.
When we got there I sat on a bench with a boy who looked a little bit older than me with black hair and blue eyes ( guess who it is). I said hi and he looked at me...

TBC