Ch. 3

( hi a quick reminder all videos belong to there respective owners please and thank you.
Ps: I haven't watched a lot of the dc productions besides the first 2 seasons of YJL so my knowledge will be wrong and I will most likely add new villains to spice things up a bit. Also there will be spelling and grammar mistakes senses I am doing this on my phone just point it out if you see any. Now on with the show of ghosts and hero's with weirdness.)

{anything in here is Esperanto because I don't know the phantom language.}

(anything in here is author speaking)

[a mental conversation here.]

3rd POV

All the JL members turned in unison to the glowing figure in a very comical way.

Danny phantom POV

Ok that's not creepy at all, note the thought which is dripping in heavy sarcasm.
As I turned to see the vagabond ghost. Away from the creepy head turning of the so called hero's. I walked slowly to the VG (Vagabond Ghost) and stopped in front of her. She was only about seven years old and wore a pink nightgown with frills covered in blood from a wound that had a knife in it were her heart should be. With long brown hair that outlined a head injury with brain matter coming out (you might not necessarily want to read this story if you can't handle gore.) but the most noticeable thing was her eyes had been cut out who ever did this was not kind in the least.

{Who are you} said the girl
Okay this does explain why the JL attacked with the way she looks and a different language I can clearly see the the issue that occurred even though I am clearly not all knowing like Clockwork.

{My name is phantom can you tell me what happened } I tried to say in the most kid friendly voice I could muster in Esperanto.

{My name is Amy... Amy Hicks and I tried to tell the JL that my mommy needs help but they couldn't understand me and attacked me instead.} she said while on the brink of tears.

Green Lantern ( Hal Jordan) POV

[ can any one understand what there saying.] I said in a very annoyed tone.

[ I can only understand the boy partially. ] said Superman.

[ can you translate Superman] said Batman in his usual brooding voice.

[ I can try ?] said Superman unsure.

Danny phantom POV

As I was talking to the girl I learned that her mother was kidnapped bye her dad.  she tried to help but her father killed her.
{Ok can you tell me who your dad is ?} I tried to say in the most calmest voice I could muster because I won't lie I felt Murderous.

{ he is right there in the crowd} as she pointed to a person in a lab coat I heard them gasping.

"I I.. I killed you how ... can you still be here" the lab coat dude proclaimed in a confused voice as soon as he said that the JL started to explain to the police what was going on.

While that was happening I told Amy we would find her mother. As soon as the words came out she ran to me and said thank you with her arms around me. She let go and she dissipated and I knew she was finally at peace.

My job was done so I turned invisible and left the scene by flying back to the mansion in the outskirts of Gotham.

Superman POV

After I finished translating me and the JL where in shock at what they said. When we got the person who killed the girl Amy we started to tell the police. As we were doing that I started to wonder about phantom and the girl I have never experienced something to be so alive yet not have a heartbeat.

Flash POV

Ghosts seriously 😒 I mean I work with aliens but this is just getting even more ridiculous now.

Batman POV

This spells like I need to investigate on this phantom and see if he is a new hero or enemy.

Danny Fenton POV

I got home and turned on the news to give me something to do as Ashes curled on my lap I heard . "could this phantom be a hero or a new villain this is Lois Lane on Metropolis news". This could mark a new life well half-life in a very strange yet oddly very comforting world to know I won't be the only hero Amy more besides it's not like they will need me.

No one's POV

As Young 14 years old Danny thought this he did not realize how he jinxed himself like other great hero's did ( whispering the great Percy Jackson and half-bloods name) to be continued.