Ch. 4

( please remember all videos do not belong to me they all belong to there respective owners.
Ps:
{anything in here is Esperanto because I don't know the phantom language.}

(anything in here is author speaking)

[a mental conversation here.] )

Danny Fenton POV
It has been a 2 months sense I helped Amy in front of the JL  so far my life has been pretty normal until a month ago and now I find myself in the back of Bruce Wayne aka Batman in all my four years of fighting ghost I never expected this to be how it happened.
( I forgot to mention this but he started ghost hunting at 10 in my story everything happened except his reveal of identity)
- 1 month earlier-
I haven't really done anything besides training and grieving for the lost of my loved ones. In that time sense I am a immortal and a ghost you don't need to eat but there is only so much you can do until a craving of good old unhealthy junk food like pizza is in order I may be a immortal ghost but I am no monster who can live on only ecto energy. I decided to turn invisible and fly to a Gotham ally on the edge of town and turn back to a pale 14 year old kid.

As I was walking I found a pizza joint called "Paul's pizza" when I walked in I saw Paul the owner who looked to be in his early sixties and Italian I ordered a classic pepperoni pizza 🍕. I took it go and ate a slice while I observed all the spray painted graffiti on the walls. My personal favorite was the "Life is only precious because it ends, kid." Which is true personally I think life is a thing you can't take lightly you only have one chance unless you're immortal but being immortal means things can't stay the same.

After about a good few hours and one pizza down the hatch I decided it was time to return because it was already dark and being a kid out in the open in Gotham was like a big sign saying come and kill me or I am not from around here. So I turned into a secluded area and flew invisible to my residence. What I did not expect while I flew to my place I would see one night-wing and red- hood passed out, injured and right on the edge of Gotham near my house. I did think about leaving them so I would go unnoticed but then I thought it was easy for villains using this to there advantage "curse my hero complex" which is why they are in the guest room getting treated by moi who knows how to do a few things from my days as phantom your neighbor hood good 👻 ghost. I left the room to get more medical supplies from the kitchen.
When I got back I saw to hero's with weapons at the ready

"Uh um hi could you maybe put the weapons down so your stitches don't pop" I said in a good unsure voice I would like to think my acting has improved of all the years being a so called "normal person" during my hero days.

Night wings POV
Me and red hood were fighting Twoface earlier after sneaking out of the cave from being grounded for destroying the bat mobile on a joy ride. But what we did not expect was him teaming up with other Gotham villains. After a good few hours of fighting with multiple injuries red hood had a deep cut in his leg while I had it in my arm we finally distracted and defeated them we fled the scene right when the police came by the time we where on the edge of Gotham we where so exhausted we passed out the last thought I had before we passed out was Batman is going to kill me.

Red-Hood POV
I woke up with a pounding headache to find me and Dick on a bed so I did the first thing I thought of was to wake him up with a well placed punch to the gut
"Get up wing"

"Urgh really dude you couldn't have just woke me up gently" he said while grunting to sit up right.

"No can do wing it wouldn't have been me if I did"
Me and dick went silent when we heard the door open we both had are weapons bye someone's throat in a heartbeat.

"Uh um hi could you maybe put the weapons down so your stitches don't pop" I heard a young voice say I looked to see a kid 12 years maybe he was skinny I really couldn't tell. I looked to dick.

"Who are you and we're are we"

Danny Fenton POV

"You're in my house I found you passed out 😵 on the edge of Gotham but don't worry I didn't take of your masks" not that it helps much I already know all the supers and villains Identity's.

When I said that they turned to have a whispered conversation. So I did the most polite thing, I eavesdropped.

N-"This is all you're fault"

RH-"how's it my fault"

N-" your the one who decided to take a joy ride on the bat mobile. And ran over 3 stop signs and a building"

snort they did what it took all my nonexistent lungs to stop myself from laughing 😂 out loud.

Cue the turns, narrowed eyes, and shrugging 🤷

RH-"Anyway your calling B" hands the com to Night wing and turns on communication to Batman.

B-"Nightwing" with his annoyed voice

To be continued........