Ch.7

sorry for not updateing for a while their was a issue in being able to use this account when I got my new phone. Sorry for the inconvenience😔

Danny phantom
Sometimes in life/ death we go over board in what we do to get rid of pain.
In this case I should have not calmed the babies to get rid of temporary hearing loss. When I finished getting over the shock I turned to Damian. He had a hopeful look in his eye like I was his only friend in the world.

At that point, I made my decision.
"Um... okay"
Looking back I think a part of me was thinking of Jazz and how she would have been disappointed in me for my lack of finding new human connections while grieving. Turning down the offer would mean a break in the connection I had just made with Damian. In a way, Damian reminded me of Dani from the fact they seemed to have a similar aura of everything they knew being seen as wrong and having to change their worldviews to find their place in the world.
While I and Bruce were going over the babysitting details Helen and Terry were still fast asleep. I could feel the other's eyes crawling on my skin like a pack of wolves waiting for their next meal. After a while, Mr. Alfred gave me relief from burning eyes.
Alfred said "Well that's enough of that it is time for dinner would you like to join us, Mister Fenton"
I said "Sure I would be happy to"

....................................le time skip........................

When we all got seated Damian's siblings and Bruse started to do some Danny interrogation time it would not be the bat family if they didn't.
Dick-" So Danny how old are you?"
Danny " I am 14"( for story purposes he stopped aging at 14 from puberty mixed with a half-ghost that won't allow him to age via immoral/young forever)
Bruce-" Where are you from?"
Danny- "Illinois Sir"
Tim-" What do your parents do?"
Danny- at that I choked being their death was still fresh and the fact I can't say Ecto-biologists. Emphasizing that my new life was here and that I would have to keep telling lies "...they were archaeologists"
Tim
Tim-"oh I am sorry for your loss" with Danny's saddens face I could tell his parents past away. As I said that I kept glancing at Bruce to see if his adoptive senses where tingling thankfully they weren't yet "sigh" it's only a matter of time(hehe).

Danny
After a while of this it was starting to get dark out so as I said my goodbyes to Damian and dismissing the offer of a ride home I left the Wayne manner with the bat cave that was 6ft under. After walking about 15 minutes I ducked into a deserted alley and shifted to my ghost form to fly back home with ashes curing up in my hoodies hood. I was listening to her positive thoughts about Damian and her saying how Jason smelt like us but rotten which is something that will have to be fixed latter without suspicion.
Jason
I didn't notice it much the first time I met the kid but every time he was near me the pit seemed to respond by being more behaved almost like a naughty child in front of it mother. It felt peaceful as if I could think for the first time in a while. I will have to ask Damian for Danny number to get to the bottom of this.

(Stay ghost 👻 )