Tears of the Balmera

/No one's POV/

Okay, let's recap. Castle is under the control of the Galra commander Sendak, Coran and Hunk are looking for a crystal on a Balmera to power the Castle, Lance is hurt, Shiro's unconscious, Rory's in a cage, Keith and Allura are stuck outside, and Pidge and (Y/N) shut the Castle's engine down. Pidge and (Y/N) have spent the whole night sneaking around the Castle, avoiding the Galra robots. It's now morning and the particle barrier is still up. In the bridge of the Castle, Lance is unconscious on the floor, Rory is in a cage that he's slowly melting a hole into, and Shiro is on his knees handcuffed next to them. 

Sendak: "Haxus! I want whoever's in this ship found and terminated!

Haxus: "Commander Sendak, I've received a transmission generating from somewhere inside." He presses a button on his console and the transmission can be heard through the room.

Allura: "There's not much time before they get the ship running again. You must shut off the particle barrier so we can get in."

Pidge: "You got it. Tell us what to do."

Allura: "The particle barrier generator is beneath the main hull-"

Haxus: "She's telling the intruders how to take down our defenses."

Sendak: "Yes, but she's also giving away their location." He turns to the Galra robots. "Find that room. Kill the paladins." They leave in search of the two stowaways. "Repair the engine. Emperor Zarkon has commanded us to bring him Voltron. This ship will rise before day's end."

/Hunk's POV/

The two figures slowly approach us, I take out my bayard and form my weapon. I really don't want to use this!

Hunk: "Okay, don't come any closer! I don't know how to use this very well." They come out of the shadows and they look like rock people. "Wait a minute. You're not Galra." One is wearing a tattered blue robe being held closed by a piece of cloth, exposing their chest. I guess he's a dude? He has yellow eyes with two horns coming out of his forehead and two from his cheeks. His skin is grey with some bumps and scrapes, like it was made of rock. The one behind him was similar. They had a green robe covering their chest and they had rings in their, I want to say ears? Maybe their a female?

???1: "Nor are you." They spoke with a feminine voice. Yep, I was right, definitely a girl. I hear something above me and look up to see the Galra ship from earlier scanning the area of the cavern we flew down.

???2: "A patrol! Shay, we must take leave from these ones, now." No, wait, don't leave us male and female rock people!

Coran: "Wait, please! We need your help. If the Galra find us, they'll kill us."

Hunk: "Or torture us."

Coran: "Or keep us as some sort of creepy pet to play with how they please."

???2: "Not our problem, Hairy Lip. Galra see us near you and they kill both you and us. Shay, exeunt!"

Shay: "No! These many years only Galra have been seen here. I will not turn my back on the skylings." I smile a little, Shay is really caring. I hope her helping us doesn't cause her any harm. The male looks to the Galra patrol than runs to the pod.

???2: "Vex! Grab a side." We each grab a side and drag it in to the cave. "In here. Hurry!" We hide it behind a wall and take cover. Please don't find us, Please don't find us! It flies past the cave and I put my bayard away. Thank goodness.

Hunk: "Thanks for saving us. I'm Hunk."

Shay: "Shay. And this one, my brother Rax. How did you fall to us?"