Some Assembly Required

/(Y/N)'s POV/

/Location: Earth, (Y/N)'s home/

I'm riding my hover bike to my Mom's house along with Gramps driving Lola along side me. I turn to him and he smiles and waves to me, I do so back. I look to Mom's house and I see here standing on the porch. She seems to be working on a project for a client. She wipes the sweat off her forehead and notices us coming. She smiles and waves. I park my hover bike in front of the house while Gramps parks his car in the dirt drive way.

(M/N): "Hey! It's about time you showed up. I need help with this." She gestures to her project and I couldn't tell what it was from here. I went to get closer to the house, but, out of no where, a purple beam hits the house, creating an explosion. The shockwave from the blast sent me flying into my bike hard, making it flip to its side and me going over it. I painfully stand up and look to see my house is gone along with my mom and Gramps.

(Y/N): "MOM!!" I run towards the crater that was once my house and I begin to look through the wreckage. "No no no no! This can't be happening. This can't be happening!" I pull some pieces of burning wood aside and I see my mom's arm under the debris. I move it out of the way and uncover her body, but she wasn't moving. I check for a pulse on her neck, but I couldn't feel one. I lean down and tried to see if she was breathing... She wasn't. I fall to my knee's in disbelief, tears welling up in my eyes. I shake her thinking she's just sleeping. "Hey... come on wake up... Now's not the time to be asleep... please wake up..." The tears were freely flowing down. I close my eyes and let out a blood curtailing scream. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I open my eyes and look up. To my horror, it was the Galra empire. They have arrived to Earth.

???: "Pathetic." I hear a deep voice from behind me and turn around. "This pitiful excuse of the human race are weak. They don't even disserve to be ruled by my Empire." It was some sort of Galra commander, he stood 7 feet tall wearing dark red armor with purple lights, glowing purple eyes, and a scar across his left eye down to his cheek. I stand up and try to run away, but when I turn around he was right there. He grabs me by the throat and lifts me off the ground.

(Y/N): "What... do you... want?" I say in between gasps for air. I try to pry his fingers off, but he's too strong.

???: "I have come for the lions... and to see your planet burn. Tell me where they are and I will spare your miserable life." I try to speak, but his grip was too tight. "Hmm?" He brings me closer to his face and loosens his grip a little.

(Y/N): "I don't know... what you're talking about." He tightens his grip on my neck and throws me into the burning remains of my home. I cough up some blood. "AAAGGH!" He lifts me back up. "Who... are you?" He brings me closer to his face and tightens his grip again.

Zarkon: "I am Zarkon, ruler of the universe and the Galra Empire." My eye's widen, this is Zarkon!? "I will ask you one last time. Where. Are. The lions!"

(Y/N): "I don't... Know where they are." I struggle to get my words out. His grip alone might just kill me. He moves me away from his face and loosens his grip on my neck.

Zarkon: "Then you are of no use to me." He takes out a small hand held device and it transforms into a purple glowing sword. He thrusts it into my chest and I wake up panting.

/Location: Arus, Castle of Lions, (Y/N)'s room/

(Y/N): "AAAH!" My scream wakes up Rory and he falls from the pole he was hanging from. I feel my chest and there was no hole. I let out a sigh of relief. "It was just a dream, but... it felt so real." I look over to Rory and he looked unhappy. "Sorry buddy, didn't mean to wake you." Before I could go back to sleep, an alarm goes off followed by Allura's voice.