Dead Base and Endless Space: Part 1

/Warning: This chapter contains blood, gore, strong language, and intense violence. Please read at your discretion. I'm serious./

/(Y/N)'s POV/

(Y/N): "AAAHHHH!!" I violently shake around as I'm blinded by colors before I'm shot out of the wormhole. The first thing I see is a grey building coming up fast. "Building! BUILDING!" I pull the handles back hard and Snow's feet barely scrape against the surface of the roof before we crash into the ashy ground, forcing me to fall out of my seat and slide on my side to the dashboard. I groan and push myself off the floor so I can lean my back against the wall and catch my breath. Snow hums in my head.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I'm okay. You alright?" Snow hums and I let out a chuckle. "We should do that again, yes. But I can tell you're exhausted and I- *Groans* I can hardly move without my chest or leg screaming in pain." She lets out a low growl. "You want me to get in the chair?" I look down at my broken leg. It had shards of my armor sticking out of it...Fuck it.

(Y/N): "Fine, I'll give it a try." I grab the dashboard and painfully pull myself up, putting all my weight on my left leg, careful not to use my broken one. I move along the dashboard until I was closer to my chair. I reach out and grab the headrest and plop against the back.

(Y/N): "Ow, ow, ow. Careful with the leg (Y/N), careful with the leg." I turn around and carefully let myself slide onto the chair, my legs and head dangling off the armrests. "Oh, that feels better." I reposition myself so I'm sitting properly in my chair and Snow softly hums in my head, telling me to take the controls. I do so and Snow fixes herself so she was laying on her stomach then lets out a mighty roar.

(Y/N): "WHOA!" I feel a rush of energy surge through my broken leg to my chest. It felt amazing for a few moments until it subsided.

(Y/N): "Snow, what was that? It felt incredible... Snow?" I move the controls a few times and tapped on the dashboard screen, no response. Did she shut herself down? "Hey, Snow. Come on, wake up. Wake-" Wait, my chest feels... better? I push against my ribs and it barely hurts. My leg feels weird and I hear clinks of metal hit the floor. I slowly look down at my leg and the armor shards in my leg fall to the floor. I lean forward and push the fabric out of the way. My wounds were healing themselves. It's like when my body regenerates after a fight with Voltron but... it felt like such an amazing rush. I shake the thought out of my head and carefully stand up. My leg still hurts but I can walk on it now.

(Y/N): "Snow, thank you." I tap on the console a few times. Did she drain her energy cells? I crouch down behind my chair and take off a panel. A few sparks fly out and I shield my face as they bounce off my hand.

(Y/N): "Shit." I take out an energy cell and they were fried beyond repair. I check the rest of the ship and besides a few scrapes here and there, I just need some new energy cells. I look out the window and the base looked to be abandoned.

 I look out the window and the base looked to be abandoned