Return of the Gladiator

/(Y/N)'s POV/

/Location: Arus, Castle of Lions, Dinning room/

Shiro: "Great job training today guys, guys. We're really getting the hang of Voltron." We have been training as Voltron for the past few days to get the hang of using him. So far we've been doing alright, but we still could use some more practice. Everyone, but Pidge walk into the dinning hall to rest and get something to eat. Pidge went to go check on the prisoners we saved, hopefully they wake up soon.

Lance: "Seriously, how far do you think my lion kicked that broken alien ship? Must have been a mile!" Man my leg is killing me. Ever since todays training, my right leg has been hurting a little. Maybe it's when I fell out of my seat due to Lance's stunt?

Keith: "Yeah, that'll come in handy when the Galra challenges Voltron to a soccer match." I limp a little past them and sit down in one of the chairs by the dinning table.

Lance: "Hey, I did something cool and you can't handle it. I get it." I take off my leg armor and rub my calf.

(Y/N): "Your kick sent us off balance. We fell and made me fall out of my chair, hurting my leg." He turns to me.

Lance: "That falling part was yours and Hunk's fault."

Hunk: "Hey!"

(Y/N): "I'm sorry, how is this my fault?" I stop rubbing my calf and put my leg armor back on.

Lance: "Well you're the thighs, so its your job to help guide us legs in place to help us regain our balance." I stand up.

(Y/N): "We wouldn't have fallen if you didn't kick that piece of alien ship."

Lance: "Your just jealous that I did something awesome." He crosses his arms and smiles smugly. 

(Y/N): "Why you little-" I go to punch him, which takes him by surprise, but Shiro got in between me and him.

Shiro: "All right! Save your energy for fighting Zarkon." He sits at the head chair while Hunk pries his helmet off. I walk over to my seat and sit back down. A door opens and Coran walks in with a covered up plate of what I think is food.

Coran: "Hello, guys! How was the Voltron Workout?"

Shiro: "We're getting there. Are you and Allura almost done fixing the Castle so we can leave this planet? I feel like we're sitting ducks here on Arus." Coran walks up to the table.

Coran: "Just about. In the meantime, to get your minds off those ducks seats you're worried about, I made you guys an authentic ancient paladin lunch!" He sets the plate down and take the cover off to reveal... some weird yellow blobs coming out of something similar to a green bug hive. We all groan in disgust.

Hunk: "Coran you just got me hooked on that goo and now your switching it up?"

(Y/N): "Yeah I'm finally able to eat it with out gaging and you give us this?" I gesture to the steaming blob hive.

Coran: "This is packed with nutrients." Me and Hunk go to sniff it. It smells like garbage that was sent to cook in a steam room. I gag a little.

Hunk: "Oh, it smells disgusting!" I see one of the blobs twich.

(Y/N): "I think it just moved!"

Coran: "I know and it did! That's how you know it's healthy!"

(Y/N): "Food should not move or smell terrible!"

Hunk: "Coran, we're on a planet now with fresh herbs, spices, and what ever this thing is." He takes out a plant with two yellow straws surrounded by leaves and stems. "A tuber? Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to head to the kitchen and spice things up." I know Hunk will make something delicious. Back on Earth, Hunk is an amazing cook. It was always a good day when we ate his food.