𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍

Kakyoin Noriaki's POV

"Eleven days left~" I hum and cross out today's slot on the calendar. It's sort of fun keeping track.

Around this time, Jojo and I started to pack a little bit. We didn't pack everything since we still needed clothes, toothbrushes, yada yada yada.

"I'm going for a run. Do you want to join me?" Jotaro poked his head into my room and I shake my head.

"I'll stay here and pack up my little things. You go have fun." He nods and we share a short kiss before he runs out the house.

"That boy.." I drag myself out of bed and began cleaning up, already having one suitcase filled up. I decided to also pack everything I don't and won't need.

After a few hours I hear Jojo come back and I'm cleaning the kitchen.

"Welcome back. Gross you're all sweaty." Jotaro stole a hug from me and I squirm around.

"Go shower stinky!" He let's go and ruffles my hair as he walked to the upstairs bathroom. I finish cleaning up and throw all the wiped in the trash, washing my hands.

— — —

"Ten days left." Jotaro crossed out another day and I munch on a pockey stick; mochi flavored to be exact.

"Dang, ten days left.. I had fun here!" I hum and play the pockey game with Jotaro for a while to pass the time; it was a lot of fun.

"I win once again~" he smirked and I eat the rest.

"Yeah because I take baby bites." I chuckle and hopped up off the counter.
"What do you want to do today?" I hum and Jotaro picks me up, carrying me to the couch.

"Snuggle." We both lay down and my face reddened a bit.

"I can walk on my own you know." I snuggle into his warmth and we find a movie to play which was nice. I could tell Jotaro wasn't really paying attention.

"What are you thinking about?" I look up at him and I watch him snap back into reality.

"Oh, just the last day of us here. Nothing much." He rubs my arm and I look back at the tv with a nod. I'm sure he was thinking of more than that, but I didn't want to push him into telling me.

——

"Nine days left." At this point Jotaro and I have been taking turns crossing out each day with the same red sharpie. Each day we'd find something eventful to do just so we can spend our last few days here worth it.

Thank you guys sooooo so so so much for 22k reads! That's absolutely crazy 👀👀👀👀

Have a great day everyone!
—Bug