𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍

Kakyoin Noriaki's Point Of  View

I wake up and stretch, rubbing my eyes.
"What happened..?" I ask myself and feel a small bit of pain in my arms.

"Oh right.." I walk downstairs to see Jotaro outside on the sand, writing down things on sheets of paper attached to a clipboard. I open the slide door and walk out onto the sand, closing the door behind me. I hear piano music coming from a small radio next to Jotaro.

"Hey Jojo.." I said quietly and squatted down next to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Kakyoin! You're awake! God.. you scared me!" He put his pencil down and held my face.
"I don't know what I'd do without you Kakyoin.." he said and I smiled.

"I-I'm okay now, thank you.. what are you doing? Ooo, that's pretty!" I say and touched the starfish.

"They're called Choriaster's. It's actually really rare to find them on this type of island." He said and I nodded.

"I'm going to go and make tea." I said and he nodded as I walked back inside.

I grab a kettle and fill it with water before putting it over the stove, waiting patiently.

I turn around when I heard the kettle sound go off, indicating the water was hot. I picked it up and placed it in a mug, putting two tea bags in the mug as well. I feel two strong arms around my waist.

"J-Jojo?" I turn my head and looked at him.

"Can you make me a cup of tea as well?" Jotaro asks and I chuckle with a smile.

"Yeah sure." I grab two more teabags and put them in Jotaro's mug, adding sugar to both cups. Yeah, it's like sixty degrees outside, but who says no to tea? No matter the weather.

"Thanks for the tea." I nod and Jotaro's thanks and sit next to him, turning on the tv.

"Wow, it's getting dark already? Hm. Let's watch a movie." I suggest and grab the remote, turning on the tv, going to movie genres.
"What's your favorite genre?" I ask Jotaro and he hums while drinking the tea.

"Hm.. I'm not a movie person. I'll go with anything." He says and I rest my head on his shoulder and relaxed.