𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Kakyoin Noriaki's POV :

"Five days left! I really don't wanna leave this place.." I frown and grab the well-known red sharpie, scratching out today's slot on the calendar.

"Neither do I, but we can always come back you know." Jojo kissed my cheek and pours himself another glass of lemonade; it was really simple. Squeeze lemons and lemon slices into a pitcher, add water, then add sugar, and you're done! We made sure to take out all of the seeds during the process.

"Yeah, that's true. Once this school year is over." I was still really bummed that Jotaro and I would be going to different schools.. but it's okay! I know he will have an amazing future! And that's all I want for him..

"Hey, stop thinking so hard; you'll burst a blood vessel." Jotaro ruffled my red hair and I slip back into reality.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I'm just thinking about school and stuff." I hum and looked at the small list Jojo and I put together. "12 Things To Do Before Departure".
"Today is.. picnic day! Where do you wanna eat?" I hum and grab a wooden basket, also grabbing a small towel to make sure the food stays inside.

"In our kitchen. I'm kidding.. There's a park nearby, do you wanna eat there?" I nod eagerly and excitedly, the two of us packing foods, drinks, plates, and silver wear. We both dress semi-formally; cool enough to keep us from getting hot in the summer fun and making it basic enough so we could wear it outside.

I wore shorts with a large t-shirt that had different color cherries on it. Jotaro wore khaki pants and a tank top.

"We have arrived! It's so nice here." We lay down our blanket and smiled, sitting down on it. There were children playing at the park, joggers, and other people doing their own thing. But it wasn't loud and it was peaceful.

"We picked a good spot. Not too much sun and not too much shade." He began taking everything out of the basket we brought.

"Right! I love it here already. Sandwiches!" We had packed a BLT, ham and cheese sandwich, and two plain peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. A monster for Jotaro, and I brought bottled iced tea with me as a drink.

— —

After a while, Jotaro is laying down and I'm resting my head on his abdomen, the two of us counting and shaping out the clouds. We did pack up the remaining food, drinks, plates, and the other things. Now, we are cloud-watching.

"How long have we been here?" I look over at Jojo who checks his watch.

"Four hours. We should head back." I giggle with a nod, the two of us packing up; I held the blanket and Jojo carried the basket.

- the next day -

Jotaro and I stand in the kitchen, staring at the calendar.

"Who's marking it?" I look at Jotaro who yawned.

"I don't want to, I'd hate to leave already." I giggle and cross out today's slot on the calendar.

"Damn.. I'm going to really miss this place." I hum and make the two of us morning smoothies. It was a regular strawberry-banana smoothie with vanilla yogurt and protein powder in it. I glance outside to see it raining.
"I guess it's an 'inside' day today."