𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 (ℱℐ𝒩𝒜ℒℰ)

Kujo Jotaro's POV :

"Today is the last day."
Kakyoin and I had just finished hauling our bags and luggage's back into the trunk of my car, the two of us standing in the doorway of the beach house.

"I had fun here." Kakyoin broke the silence, I hum and look down at him.

"Agreed. But, we all have our times." I chuckle and earned a punch to my shoulder as I walk to the drivers seat.
"Sorry~"

"I just wished we spent a little more time here.. You know, know that we have to leave two weeks early." I nod in agreement and we both enter the car, driving away.

"I'm not going." I lit a cigarette in my mouth and sighed, looking over at Kakyoin.

"Wait what? Where aren't you going?" He takes my hat and put it on himself.

"Hey careful, that's one of my favorite things in life. I'm not going to Uni, I declined the offer." I drive onto the highway and I hear Kakyoin gasp loudly.

"You didn't! Jojo why would you do that?! That's your dream college!" I sigh and take a long inhale before putting out my cigarette.

"Well, we're both bummed we aren't going to the same place; so I won't go." He held my hand and I chuckle.
"Relax."

"I can't relax! Unfortunately I wasn't accepted.. but you were! Don't miss this amazing opportunity." Kakyoin sighed and put on his sunglasses, and I do the same.

"It's fine, I promise. I already have a plan." For the next hour or so I turn on the radio and we're both jamming out to some music.

Okay, the plan was that I enroll myself into Kakyoin's school. Although there's a lot going on, we'll both be doing online schooling.

"Do you ever wonder where they're going? I mean, they form a big arrow so obviously but I mean.. where exactly are they going?" I look up as we stop at a red light, seeing a bunch of birds for a big arrow going south. I look at Kakyoin for a moment and back at the road.

"Isn't there something people say? Birds fly south for the winter? Well, it's the end of summer now. I guess they made plans too."

The rest of the ride was fun until I parked it in a big parking lot.

"Hey! That's my school! Hey wait, where are you going?" I kiss his forehead and stepped out of the car.

"I'll be a few minutes." I hum and walk inside, waiting to get my name enrolled in this college.

After around twenty minutes, I walk out back to the car with a folder.

"What's in there?" Kakyoin grabbed the folder and I began driving out of the lot.
"No way! Wait are you serious?! Ahhh! This is so exciting! So this is what you meant!" Kakyoin flipped through the folder and I nod with a chuckle.

"You were really bummed out we'd both go to different places. So I just changed a few things." I smile when he excitedly kissed my cheek multiple times.

"Wow.. this is amazing!" Kakyoin smiles. Once we reach his house, we both step out. I hear a loud girly squeal and looked at the direction of it; it was Kakyoin's roommate Rin. Ah, I remember her.

Kakyoin squealed back and they ran to each other, tightly hugging. If I was held that tight my lungs would pop.

"Congrats on getting in Cherry! Man, so how long will you be online?" I grab the luggage's and look over at Rin.

"The both of us will be the first semester." Rin looks at us and gasped loudly.

"You two are going to the same school?! Classic Oprah love story. So.. did y'all do it?" She whispered to Kakyoin and I watch his cheeks flush red which made me laugh.

"You're a bad whisperer. Yes, we're dating. No, we didn't 'do it'." I hum and leave Kakyoin's luggage's at the door.

"So, this is it huh?" Kakyoin faces me and I ruffle his hair.

"Don't be like that, we can still call and stuff. If Rin lets me, I'll try to come over as much as possible. You know she's like a guard dog for you.." I smile and he hugs my tightly. I wrap my arms around him and hug him back.

I look over to see a blonde male starring at us. He had almost a mullet hair style and he wore baggy clothing. I look to see him walking away, and my eyebrows furrowed. He had a large star on the left side of his shoulder blade, towards the nape of the neck.

"Hey-" before I could say anything the figure was gone. I swore I saw the same guy yesterday..

"What's wrong?" Kakyoin looks up at me and I shake my head.

"Nothing.." did that star look like mine? The one on my back? The Joestar birthmark to be exact.. Maybe I'm imagining things..

"Great! Because I have a pumpkin pie in the oven. Come on! We can unpack later!" Rin pulls us both in and I look back, seeing the most yellow and the most piercing eyes looking back at me, before I knew it the door was closed.

"Pie! Pie! Pie! Pie!" Kakyoin ran over and grabbed the whipped cream, spraying it all over the pie.

"Careful, I still want to taste the pie." I chuckle and we each sat down, talking about what we did together and by ourselves over break while enjoying a side of pie. I couldn't help but think about that man.. I'm sure I've seen him before..

—————————————

Hello lovely's! Welcome to the end of the finale! I'm sure you alllllll know who Jotaro saw. 
I told you I had big plans~ ;)
Anyways! I truly enjoyed making this book and thank you all. All 21k+ readers who read this book. I love each and every one of you!

I know a lot of you guys begged in my pm's and the comment section of this book to please let the colleges/uni's change so they can be together. Whoop whoop! You asked, I delivered! I thought I'd give you guys a long chapter to end it~

That's all! I know a lot of people what a second book to this-
That's not a bad idea! I'll take the comments off of this last chapter anc tally them up to see if you guys want a second book or not!

And thank you all for 23k+ reads! That's absolutely insane!

I hope each of you have a healthy and happy 2021! Bye bye~!