𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒

Jotaro Kujo's Point Of View

I put down my pencil and looked at my computer, seeing Kakyoin was calling me from Skype. Ah, I loved it when he would call me. We always have something to talk abut!
I had gotten him a present as well.

I answer the call.
"Hey Kakyoin," I say with a smile. That's new, he's wearing his reading glasses.

"Hey Jojo! What's happening? I just thought I'd call to see how you were doing." He says and gave me a toothy smile. I love him.
I open a small slot in my desk, pulling out two tickets.

"I'm glad you called! I have two tickets! For you and I.. As you know, summer break officially started two days ago and I wanted to do something special before we have to leave for college. Hence, I had bought us two tickets to the islands! I heard it's beautiful and always sunny down there!" I smile and I hear a gasp, him freaking out.
Okay, we haven't seen each other in.. well, two days since we both went to the same high school.

"Oh my goodness Jojo! Are you for real?! Thats bullshit! That's amazing!" I nod and hold the tickets up close to the camera so he could read it.
"Wow!"

I hum.
"Mhm. You live close to the airport, so I can get an Uber over to your house, pick you up, and go to the airport! Does that sound good?" I ask and he quickly nods his head. I saw his cheeks slightly redden which made mine do the same.

"Seriously Jojo, thank you. I've missed you! How long will we be staying there?" He hummed and I read the ticket.

"The whole summer~ I'm as excited as you are," though my friends told me I'm kind of like a wall; no emotions whatsoever, but Kakyoin? He made me feel all sorts of emotions!
"I'm excited to spend time with you.." I say and gave him a soft smile.

"Yeah? Ah, sorry Jojo. I had completely forgotten, I have plans with a friend! I'll call you later, okay? Love you!" He waves at the camera and I blush. Well, he says I love you to all of his friends, no matter the gender.. but I always smile when he says that to me.

"I love you too you ass. See you later." I say and he nods before I hang up. I sat back against my computer chair and look around my room. I sigh, realizing how much of a mess it was. I open my windows and decided to clean my entire house. At least. Had something to do.

-

"Oi, Jotaro!" I hear a familiar voice all out to me. Since I had left my front door open, Josuke and Okuyasu walk in. Ah, the two musketeers..
"Do you wanna hang out this summer! It'll be me, Josuke, Rohan, Koichi, hopefully Reimi, Yukako, and Joseph with his baby!" Okuyasu said and I shake my head, putting my cleaning supplies down on the counter. I was cleaning my stove.

"I can't. I'm going to the islands with Kakyoin. You guys have fun at Morioh." I smile and hear them groan.

"But Jotaro! You never hang out with us! You'll be leaving for college soon! What are you studying again?" Jotaro asks and I roll my eyes.

"Marine Biology; and besides, I really wanna spend time with Kakyoin.." I blush and look away quickly, hearing Josuke whistle.

"Oh~? Okay then. At least get out of the house! We were actually going to Tonio's! Rohan, Jospeh, Yukako, and Koichi will be there!" I look back at them and nod.

"Yeah, okay. I'll go with you." I take off my gloves and throw them away before grabbing my hat, slipping it on before grabbing a jacket.
"Okay, lets go." I say and left my house with the two boys, walking to Tonio's.