𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Kakyoin Noriaki's Point Of View

I slip on Jotaro's hat and pulled the top down, looking at the tall man in front of me. I hum and he turns back to the pool table. I munch on my pear and look out the nearby window.
"We should go onto the beach tomorrow." I suggested and I look at Jotaro, watching him nod.

"Yeah, that sounds good." He said and I smile, liking that he had agreed with me.

"Jotaro, it's one in the morning. Should we go to sleep now? I'm feeling a bit drowsy." I stretched and he organized the balls again, putting the pool sticks back.

"Alright. I should go to sleep anyways." He walked the basement stairs and up the second floor stairs.
"Goodnight, Kakyoin." He said and I blush a bit, waving at him.

"Goodnight Jojo!" I smile at him and walk to my room, closing the door behind him. I hear Jotaro close his door as well.
Well, today has definitely been a weird day.. But, I got to spend it with Jotaro, so.. I guess there was a plus to it!

I put on my pajamas and brush my teeth, washing my face and walking back to my bed, sliding into the blankets. I sigh a tired relief and quickly drift of to sleep.

-

Jotaro Kujo's Point Of View

I groan and turn away from the light shining through my blinds. I roll my eyes and sit up in my bed, stretching my arms above my head.

"Alright world. I'll wake up, damn it.." I groaned again and grab a towel from my closet and go to the bathroom connected to my bedroom, taking a shower.

-

I finished drying my hair and slid into kakis shorts and a tshirt.

"Good morning, Kakyoin. You made this?" I grab plates from the cabinet and set them down onto the table.

"Yep! It wasn't much work." He said and moved from the stove. He was wearing red swim trunks and wore a short sleeved shirt was cherries on it.

"Give me that." I gave a somewhat smile and took my hat from Kakyoin, slipping it on.

"Thanks for breakfast." I nod at him and he nods back at me.

-

"Look! A starfish!" Kakyoin yelled at me and I walk over, looking down at it.

"It's cute." I say and walked further into the ocean, the water to the hight oh my knees. I pick up a nearby crab carefully, showing Kakyoin.
"Don't step on these guys." I gently put the crab in the ocean.

"Hey Jojo, lets go snorkeling now!" Kakyoin suggested and I got out of the beach water, watching him go back to the house still grab our snorkeling masks.
He came back and handed me my mask. I fix the strap and tied it to my face, looking at Kakyoin. I put the mouth piece in my mouth and dove into the water. Seeing Kakyoin, we began swimming away from the shoreline. I smile as he quickly swims and points to a fish that looks like it's glowing in the dark. I chuckle and continued swimming, letting my back touch the ocean floor and just swam backwards.

"That was a lot of fun." The red head boy said and I nodded, tasking off my mask.

"It was." I added and he gasped.

"Ice cream!" We walked over to the ice cream parlor and I hummed.
"I'll have a.. cherry ice cream cone with strawberry syrup on top!" I took out my wallet and Kakyoin shook his head.
"Let me pay Jojo-"
"No. I got this." I cut him off and look at the different flavors.
"I'll have a plain vanilla." I said and the lady nodded, getting our cones. I paid and Kakyoin walk back to our beach spot. We had a picnic going on and a large umbrella above us for shade.

I finished my ice cream pretty quickly. I laid down with my chest touching the blanket, letting the sun get my back.

"Do you want a bite?" Kakyoin held his ice cream up to me and I took a bite.

"It's okay." I shrug and closed my eyes, enjoying the light hit my back.

I quickly get up.
"What the fuck?!" I see Kakyoin laughing with an empty bucket, pouring the cold ass water on my back.
"Damn Kakyoin. That's cold." I smiled and roll my eyes, picking him up and walking over, gently throwing him into the water.
"Payback," I commented and he popped up from out of the water.

"Yeah yeah Jojo." I laugh and he walks back to me. I look at my watch, seeing it was the evening already. Just at that, the sun began to slowly go down.

"I guess we should head home?" Kakyoin suggested and I nodded at him, packing up our belongings. I shake the blanket and got the majority of the sand out and grabbed our cooler. Kakyoin brought our umbrella back and my book. I smile at his small figure. He was quite cute actually..

"Jojo? Are you okay?" He asked and I nod, nodding out of my daze. We walked back to our house.