𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Jotaro Kujo's Point of View

I bit into the apple that I was holding as I feel two arms hug me from behind.
"Hey."

"Hey Jotaro! Happy first day of July! June has went by pretty fast." Kakyoin kisses my cheek and walks over to the fridge, taking a cold water from it.

"Hey, I'm going to go and get a shower." I ruffle his hair and clear my throat before walking upstairs to my bathroom.

Kakyoin Noriaki's Point of View

I wave to Jotaro and sip my water, grabbing a banana and peeling it.
I go to take a bite when I hear a notification ding. I look at Jotaro's phone and smile.

"A little snoop wouldn't hurt~" I walk over and look around before picking up his phone. Oh! It was an email.

"Dear Mr Jotaro Kujo, we are proud to inform you that you've been accepted into Kutztown University." I quietly read to myself and my face went pale. He was accepted? But.. I wasn't accepted..?

I frown and turn off his phone, drinking my water. I couldn't shake my mind off of the email. I get to do it online and Jojo gets to actually go.. Damn..

-

"Hey, I'm thinking that we go grocery shopping today- Hey, are you alright?" I see Jotaro walk over and I nod, giving him a warm smile.

"Yeah! Grocery shopping sounds great. Hey, why don't we take our bikes today? It's only a few blocks away and it's a nice day outside." I suggested and he nodded, grabbing his phone and wallet. I internally sigh and walk outside with him, getting on to one of the two bikes Jojo and I rented for the summer.

It's embarrassing really; your bestf- boyfriend going to university and you have to do it at home.. Which sucks!

"I'll grab a cart." I walk next to Jotaro as he pushed the cart around the store. We grabbed different foods and drinks before walking to the self checkout booth. Haha, this'll be fun.

"I hate these things so fucking much. Scan!" Jotaro kept scanning the item, I bet having an aneurism.

-

"Home we go!" I smile and get on my bike. We had the shopping bags hanging off of the bicycle handles as we rode home. I should at least try to have a good day with Jojo; no matter the email..