1.

My lord all I wanted to do was get back to my wife after all this tiring work all day every day. I do the same thing... wake up, go to work, go home, have dinner, and go to bed. I was so tired of it I just needed sometime to make love to her... I craved the sweet smell of her love so bad and I was determined to have her the second my foot stepped through the door.

I worked for 2 and a half more hours before looking at my watch that read 9:30pm "I think that's enough for today." I thought to myself picking up my books and loose papers placing them neatly in my desk and tidied things up.
I finally grabbed my hat and dashed out my office closing the door and locking the church up.

I "power walked" to my car rushing a little "okay drew calm down." I said to myself feeling my pants rising with excitement. I could already feel her squirming underneath my body gasping for air.... she is just so close within reach...

(15 minutes later)

I pulled into the driveway quickly getting out the car grabbing my phone and leaving everything else. I locked the car doors and unlocked the front door stepping inside, I locked the door back upon shutting it and sat my hat down on the counter. "Honey?" I called out walking up the stairs "Bedroom." She responded, Following the direction of her voice I entered our bedroom and found her facing the doorway laying on her side in the bed just as cozy as she could be.

"Hey baby." She said sitting up a little, I approached her and got on my knees leveling my face with hers. "How was your day?" I asked feeling her face get closer to mine "good now that your here." She softly muttered rubbing her lips up against mine before snaking her tongue between my lips seeping us into a make out session she let her head fall to the side giving herself more access to the rest of my mouth "ugh baeee" she moaned moving her fingers underneath the covers "whatchu doin under there?" I said smugly pulling the covers back to see her small fingers swirling around in her wet pussy "hmm..." she groaned slipping her fingers inside her slickness.

"Stop it" I demanded as she began moving her fingers in and out of her love. I grabbed her hands raising them to my lips and sucking her spirits from them. She reached down tugging at my jeans, I stood to my feet undoing my pants and pulled out my engorged member "suck it" she bit her lip then wrapped her lips around the dick sloppily stroking it the best way she could. when I felt as I had enough Itook my dick from her lips, I climbed onto the bed pulling the blankets back a little more exposing her unclothed body.

She moved her legs back a little opening her pussy up. Before inserting my member I stroked her pussy with my fingers pumping them inside of her and circling them around her clit, she let out an array of moans and curse words as I pushed her walls aside "oh my fuc-" she moaned out. I tapped her ass hard "what did I say about your filthy mouth?" She with held her response seemingly only making my strokes more violent.

Her eyes flew to the back of her head in pleasure unable to contain herself "shhhh." I licked my way up and down her neck sucking on certain spots leaving my mark behind. "oh.." i groaned wrapping my hands around her neck with a slightly tight squeeze " daddyy" she mewed gripping the edge of the sheets. She was about to bust and I knew it. i planted more force in each stroke ensuring she'd be sore by the time we were through, the way her pussy steadily contracted around my member had me ready to cum all inside her myself but I held back until she got hers. "Drew right thereee." She whined confirming the pleasure I was giving to her, "ouuu fuckk" She whined gripping my arms that held onto her. I stopped giving her a slight break before picking her up and laying her on the bare cold hardwood floor.

With every stroke her back arched off the floor forcing myself deeper into her pulsing pussy, I was getting close too fast... I wasn't ready to cum yet, I soon began throbbing hoping she wouldn't feel my members desperate pulsations. "Why are you holding back?" She said slipping from her euphoric state "cum deep inside me."she whispered staring into my soul.

Her eyes gleamed in rich passion. So pure...

I gently pushed her legs back as far as they could go and slow-stroked my way through it.
She looked me in the eyes daring me to look away, daring me to give her what she wanted.
"Harder baby." She breathed out itching for me to hit her sweet spot, I obliged doing as she said. Her head dropped against the cold floor as she cried out in pleasure.

I lowered my head down against her chest sucking on her carmel nipples. Her sweaty complexion glistened in the moonlight that flooded the room from the sheer white curtains.

Her tightening pussy gripped my member in the most heavenly way possible, I couldn't hold on much longer. My heart rate elevated, my breaths quickened, and I stroked more fiercely with the intentions of tearing her insides up.
"Shiiit DREW!" She moaned nearing the losing of her sanity. I finally felt my cum leave the tip entering deep inside her love.

We both laid there for a moment catching our breaths before finally climbing back in bed.

The clock read 11:12pm "well maybe we should take a nap-" "maybe so." She interrupted "how was your day?" I shushed her "we'll talk about it when we get up for our late night snack." "Dinner is in the fridge I'll warm it up for u when we do." She said tiredly as we laid cuddled up together in our sweat and bodily juices.