4.

(An older story while I come up with ideas.)

Drew

She seemed a little grumpier than usual knowing she always greeted me in the morning with a kiss sweet as honey but today was different, she didn't really speak to me and if she did it was always two words or an "mhm" that was kinda annoying but I just wanna know what I did wrong...

"Hey Baby." I spoke seeing her as I walked past the kitchen stopping for a moment "Hey." She said saltily not even bothering to look up from the afternoon dishes, of course I knew she was all up in her feelings about something I wasn't gonna assume what it was just gonna wait and see if the little anger she had burned out by dinner.

I sat and watched a bit of television for a while before going into my study and doing some papers.

A few hours had passed and I was starting to get hungry and it was almost dinner time. From the smell of it Karen was already busy cooking supper so I just waited a few more minutes until I heard the sound of a glass bowel against the polished wooden table.

I left my office adjusting my shirt, it was a little chilly so I looked where I last laid my black hoodie I couldn't find it so I walked over to the thermostat and turned it up before turning back around and heading to the kitchen.

"Hi." I said quietly getting a plate from the cabinet "steak is in the pressure cooker." She replied bluntly eating her soup 'when will she tell me why she's upset?' I thought grabbing a utensil and walking to the table. I sat down to see her huddled up in my hoodie, she seemed so snug and calm much different than how she was acting earlier today " Karen I love you so much please tell me what's the matter." I grabbed her hand from across the table and intertwined her small fingers with mine. She looked into my eyes for the first time today " I love you more and it would never cross my mind that you don't love me.. you show me you do every day." She said kinda feeling down ignoring my question.

Not long after she got up from the table taking my plate and her bowl to the sink washing it out. She raised up the sleeves that fell past her hand carefully not to get it wet. when she finished she lowered the sleeves back and made her way upstairs for bed. I stayed downstairs a little while longer before finally heading to bed around 11:30.

Approaching the door I heard tiny little muffled sniffles coming from the opposite side of the door. I knocked softly letting her know I was coming in, the blinds were wide open letting the moonshine on her and everything else the soft light hit. I walked up beside her sitting down and gently pulling her onto my chest. "Baby please don't cry tell me what's wrong, why have you been so upset with me all today?" She took a deep exhale wiping the tears from her eyes as she wrapped her hands around my neck taking a deep breath inhaling the scent of my faded cologne.

"It's not fair I need you here too you've been gone all week and I miss you I need you here with me, to hold me and tell me everything will be okay, to kiss my tears away... I- I'm sorry I've been so grumpy today I just want you home." She said

getting a tighter grip around me pulling us closer. I then realized how much I've been gone and that it wasn't fair to her.

"I know my sweet imma do better with that I promise, but I wanna get my work done so I can be here with you." "Then I might as well get what I want from you while you're here." She spoke

Before I could even say what I was wanting to I found her on top grinding against me. Lord knows I was getting harder as she made up and out with me in the most passionate ways possible until I flipped her over on her back raising my hoodie that covered the prize. I bit my lip running my hands along her soft breasts and down to her sweet pussy, I took her in my mouth eating her sadness away. She arched her back into me bringing forth the sweetest moans I'd ever heard, it was like music to my ears, "Drewww.." she groaned out attempting to nudge at my head "don't you dare push me away." I growled, pinning her hands down.

I chuckled coming back up to her lips for a kiss. She sucked every drop of her from my mouth tugging at my sweats pulling them down. "Slow down now," I said calmly helping her. I pulled my sweats and boxers down exposing what she wanted so badly, she slid off the bed onto the floor in between my legs. She sucked on the head knowing how that drove me insane then shoved the rest of my dick down her throat. Just the visual of her going down on me with her mouth had me throbbing uncontrollably,

Like the good girl she is she didn't stop after I nutted the first time.

-- ---

He tasted so good to me I couldn't stop after he got his first nut I just needed more from him, but I guess he thought otherwise as he brought me to my feet and laying me back down in the bed kissing and licking his way back down my body resuming his meal "Oh shit daddyy.." I moaned out feeling him add his fingers to the equation making it much harder for me to hold my orgasm. Right as I started to cum he slid his dick inside almost sending me into a coma longer than the first one

"Fuck Drew your tryna kill me." I groaned letting him lay my leg on his shoulder, he dropped his hand to play with my swollen clit and my sanity nearly vanished.

--- ---

She took my hands gripping them around her neck demanding that I choke her. "You want daddy to choke you huh?" I moaned licking the outline of her jaw gripping her neck tighter than I usually did, I tried my best to fuck her shit up as she squirmed under me. I looked down at her loving the sight of her under me as she held onto the arm that gripped her neck, her eyes flew to the back of her head as I continuously hit her hot spot.

She breathed out "harder daddy," I laughed at her sick pleasure knowing I was doing nothing but tearing that pussy up. the moment I rammed into her she started creamin' for me. God I live for shit like this.. I thought feeling myself so close to cumming. "Uhnt uh I feel you throbbing inside you better let that out." Karen said catching her breath. My eyes flew to the ceiling feeling my steaming nut leave my tip and enter into her body.

I pulled out watching her hungrily clean me off. Once she was finished we marinated in our scent cuddling up to each other, "No more crying you hear me?" I said sternly, she is just nodded sucking and softly biting on my neck "goodnight my sweet." She wrapped her arms around me and spoke "goodnight daddy."