3.

Part 1.

Karen

It's been a while since Drew and I started dating and The Clark Sisters have had their first debut and that's been keeping me pretty busy lately. I laid on my bed resting my head for a few moments until my cell rang, I reached over pausing for a minute then answering.

K: Hello?

D: Hey it's me I was wondering if I could maybe 'schedule' a date with you?

The sarcasm in his voice let me know that he was missing me and officially over this little fame thing and I couldn't blame him.

K: Sure I missed you. When?

D: At the arcade around 6 and I missed you too, kinda thought you forgot about me.

K: ABSOLUTELY NOT!

D: I'm just playing with you, I'll see you later right?

K: Of course wouldn't miss it for the world.

We talked for a few more minutes before hanging up and falling asleep waking up hours later to my alarm.

I hurried to the shower cleaning myself and getting dressed. I threw on a black floral dress and sprayed on a little sweet perfume before heading downstairs. "Where do you think you're going Ms. Thang?" I chuckled to myself "Hey mama." I replied with a kiss on the cheek "hey babycakes where do think you're going?" "John and I are having a lil date that's all." I said fixing her blanket "okay well stay safe and be back before dark." She said falling asleep. I agreed leaving and locking the door behind me, I got in my car and drove to the arcade.

I stepped out my car making sure to lock it greeting him with a kiss "Don't you look cute." He said pulling me in by the waist sucking on my neck "drewww let's gooo.." I whined. He bit down on his bottom lip inhaling a bit of the perfume I'd put on for him "you like that?" I smugly moaned clearly turning him on. Not even bothering to look around the parking lot he bent me over the hood of the car "You know I love your little whines and moans." He breathed out allowing me to feel his growing erection through his jeans. "Unt uh Drew save it." He sighed "fine but you gon get it later." He backed up off me so I could stand up once again as I was before grabbing my hand and walking us into the arcade.

I looked at all the games and then back at Drew and laughed, he was like a kid in a candy store. "Let's play......Pac Man!" He excitedly said leading me over to the game console. He dug his hands in his pockets pulling out rolls and rolls of quarters "aight that oughta be enough." He delightfully smiled "Do you know how to play?" I nervously laughed "sadly no..." I said feeling slightly embarrassed "it's fine I'll teach you." He winked stepping behind me bringing my hips back grinding his clothed erected dick against my ass. He demonstrated how the game should've looked and all the little tricks, sure I wasn't as good as him but at least I learned from the best.

Once I got the hang of it he let go of my hands resting his on my hips "you got this dick hard girl." He groaned nuzzling his face against mine. I tried to keep focus as a throbbing sensation rose in between my legs. "Drew I can't focus with you talkin like that." I whined as he turned my head sucking on my bottom lip sending chills up my spine.

Goosebumps appeared all over my bare skin as he ran his fingertips across my body " I'm sorry but Karen this little arcade facade will need to be cut short." I laughed walking outside to my car as he caught up assuring he'd make it worth my while "I promise." He pulled me into a kiss running his tongue down my throat nearly choking me. All I knew was that I was too horny to wanna go home or do anything else.

I followed him to a house and parked in front of it then going in. "Welcome to my home." He said backing me into a corner, he pushed me up against the wall lowering the straps of my dress. "Well, one day this will be our home." I moaned as sucked on my breasts not ignoring the other, once he swiftly picked me up and sat me on a counter unbuckling his pants. "Do you still wanna do this?" He asked still wondering if he had my consent.

I nodded my head watching him sink to his knees licking his way up and down my thighs collecting any wetness that seemed to had deep through and drip down. I jerked as he softly bit my thigh, he chuckled softly "I love that." He groaned continuing to tease me. "Drew are you done teasing meee," I whined moving his hand up my leg teasing my clit.

He bit his lip pulling me down off the counter on my knees "suck it." He said sternly reaching into his pants pulling his dick out rubbing it across my lips, taking hold of it I shoved it down my throat hungry from what would arise from it. I moaned, gagged, slurped on his dick doing anything to make him cum. "That's right just like that." He groaned as I gagged endlessly. His dick hit the back of my mouth several times causing him to throw his head back putting his hand on the back of my neck bobbing my head down on it. He firmly held my head in place stroking his dick deep into my mouth, tears began to form in my eyes daring to fall as he held his dick down my throat nearly swallowing it."Aht hold it" he demanded deep stroking my throat. I felt his fat chocolate dick pulse almost seconds before his warm glutinous liquids streamed down the back of my mouth. I plopped back on the counter like I was before bringing him in for a kiss.

Our tongues danced swirling around each other passionately before he pulled away pushing me back against the cold marble. I shuddered feeling his replete member push my slick walls apart, my mouth fell open stunned readjusting to his size until the pressure hit me. "mmm" I mewed as he deepened his strokes enough to continuously hit my core. He bit his lip as he watched me massage my button in the midst of the inaudible words that left my lips "harder baeeee." I managed to whine feeling needier than usual... like I needed more. He accepted my request putting his hips to work as he rammed into me, seemingly not being able to keep my sanity my eyes rolled to the back of my skull and my head fell to the side. I laid there unable to keep my mouth closed "ouu yessssss." I moaned closing in on an orgasm. My love constricted around his member getting closer with every stroke that I couldn't take much longer I gave in, my body froze in its position tensing up as I came hard for him. his strokes continued but harder now "SHIT DREWWW!" I cried out as he wrapped both his hands around my neck, by this point I knew I'd be his for life. I laid there dazed seeing stripes and stars hell this man was making me see the whole american flag. He stroked faster finding my sweet spot once again "right there please bae don't stop." My voice said fully sober before I became intoxicated with pleasure once again.

My body grew hot and a feeling bubbled in the depths of my stomach "you gon bust again?" he asked stroking way deeper into me than before "yes daddy-" only moments later I laid there arched unable to take the pressure. I came again squirting all over him. He chuckled at my fazed state "I'm not done so you need to get a little more strength and feel me nut inside you." He groaned holding my leg at his side, "yea your gonna feel that daddy cum deep inside of you." he said slowly stroking it, he held me forward by the back of my neck as I convulsed. We kissed swallowing each other's moans, whines, and groans, he fastened his strokes until I felt his steaming cum deep inside my love.

His strong arms wrapped around my body picking me up and taking us into his room. "imma take your clothes and pop 'em in the wash but you gotta go before your ma wakes up, I already talked to your sister Dorinda and asked her to cover for you if you didn't make it. Oh and you can take a shower if you'd like and you can wear my robe on the door to bed." he kindly said before leaving the room. I exhaled deeply walking into the bathroom and taking a quick shower. His soap made me smell of him but I didn't mind at all... as soon as I finished I threw on his robe and hopped in bed waiting for him to join me. He later came back taking a shower and changing into his nightclothes.

He wrapped his arm around me making me feel safe like I belonged with him. I wish this night wouldn't come to an end but it did sadly but not to worry it wouldn't be the last.