7.

Karen.

I felt safe knowing Drew would be home tonight so I took a shower, sprayed on a light sweet-scented body mist, and headed to sleep. I stirred awake feeling a bit uneasy hearing footsteps come up the hallway. "J Drew is that you?" I gently asked and to my delight, his smooth dark voice eased me into relief. Seeing him enter the room I stood to my feet throwing my arms around his neck pulling him in for a kiss.

"Missed me didn't you?" He said pulling away and softly caressing the side of my face. I couldn't lie.... I really did even though it was just hours of us being absent from each other just hearing his voice was the fix.

"Of course I did baby, I still do." I said rubbing his chest. He looked down on me "How do I fix that then.. hm?" he said sitting down on the bed placing me in his lap, "Drew, I think you know what to do." He nodded immediately pulling me into a deep kiss allowing our tongues to meet, playing just as much as I loved the warmth of his lips on mine we had to catch our breath.

He began taking off his clothes as I did the same, once I was undressed I laid at the head of the bed patiently waiting. Just before I knew it he walked to the head of the bed where I was and without a word from his mouth allowing me to do so, I took his thick piece of chocolate down my throat stroking it. My eyes flickered up to his watching him throw his head back "girl you gotta take it easy on me tonight." He groaned running his hands through my hair.

Ignoring his plea I stroked harder concentrating on giving him the pleasure he deserved. When he came I continued putting in the work pushing him way past the point he could handle. Eventually giving out and taking it away from me, I looked up watching him walk to the end of the bed and dropping to his knees "Come here." he panted.

I obeyed, going to the end and spreading my legs. He rubbed his middle finger over my love before pushing it in, he looked me in the eyes before grazing my spot with his fingers.

His eyes never left mine as he dined on my sweet spot making me jerk just a little sending the feeling of pure lust through my veins. "Oh my... fuck babe-" he devoured what was his until he felt as he was satisfied leaving me trembling and lost for words. He lifted my legs placing them at his side as he stood up naturally laying me on my back, he stroked himself a little before sliding in wasting no time to pick up the pace.

His presence alone had my insides melting around him... I was a mess, speechless, countless moans brewed in my throat as the feeling grew unbearable in so many other ways than one. "You wanted something you could feel right?" he groaned watching me bite back a moan, his hand climbed up the valley of my chest planting a grip around my neck. "Nah woman you better let that shit out." He growled in my ear. I whined drowning in pleasure as nothing but our moans and sinful wet noises filled the room.

I huffed winding my hips into his wanting every bit of him inside me. He continuously pounding into my sensitive spots making me throb out of control nearly sending me into orbit.

"Hm is it too much for you?" He chuckled, I nodded feeling a bit too sensitive. "Baby let's just go to sleep," I whined as he laid me on my back. He slid himself back inside and instantly I couldn't control the noises that left my mouth. It hurt so good I didn't want him to stop. "What ya need some water? Cuz it ain't over yet."

Oh lord he hit the right places the hardest I just felt like I was gonna cum any second now, he pushed me forward making a little bit more room for himself in the bed, stroking continuously... loud noises couldn't stay in my mouth for long as my whines and moans always seemed to always find their way out. He leaned over me going deeper, kissing me in an attempt to hush me up a little.

My body was giving into him. My eyes flew back as a trembling orgasm took over me I couldn't hold back anymore... he slowed it down feeling my insides tightly grip around his dick, he looked me in the eyes talking me through it. He placed soft kisses on every piece of exposed skin he could deepening the trance I was already in.

"Trust me sweetheart I know if feels good... I know it does." He whined back continuing to stare before pulling me into another kiss, He stroked much harder giving the kitty a beating "daddy go fasterr..." I whined as he gave me a finger to suck on. I obeyed taking his finger in my mouth as he crashed repeatedly into that little sensitive spot driving me insane.

"Drewwww," I groaned feeling like I was ready to tap out until he hit a nerve. I'd never came so hard in my life, tears formed threatening to run down my reddened face as He stroked a few more times before getting his. He had me dead tired and still convulsing from all the pleasure I'd just experienced.

He laid me on the bed beside him bringing me into another kiss before calming down. I looked at the clock behind him yawning "well I guess we need some sleep" I mumbled resting my head on his chest, he chuckled looking over at me "Why? we have nothing to do tomorrow... why waste a second of it?" my eyelids grew heavy closing allowing me to doze off but I could faintly hear him say "alright goodnight sleepy head." as he kissed my forehead doing the same.