5.

Part 1

Karen

Today was the last day of our 'Let's stay together' series and as usual we gathered ourselves and got ready. I was already dressed from earlier when my sisters and I shot a video for the little competition we were hosting along with a few other people.

"Karen what are we gonna talk about today." Drew said as he slipped on his dress shirt and tie heading towards the bathroom to shave, "anything you want but it still has to pertain to the subject." I moused fixing my make up and reapplying my false lashes. I approached the bathroom just as he was about to apply the razor to his face and caught his hand "Why don't you keep the beard." I whined massaging my hands across his facial hair. He closed his eyes taking in the relaxing feeling, "You tell me not to cut it every time but I have to. I don't like it to grow out." I looked at him shocked that would ever come out of his mouth.

"Baby you are so fine when you grow it out tho-" he put his finger over over my lips shushing me to be quiet. Feeling a little bit playful I took his finger in my mouth sucking on it. He bit his bottom lip watching me tease him, "Now Karen we can't be like this today them fanpages be watchin' us like hawks." I blushed, "Then let them watch ion care who sees the way I love you. They already know I'm crazy for you." A slight knock came to the door "mommy, daddy it's time." Kierra said from behind the door. Drew turned his attention back to me "what I mean is behave little one." I shook my head no carelessly "fine then two can play this game." He said finishing shaving and cleaning the hair off himself putting on his suit and out the door he went.

'Lord what did I get myself into?' I thought trailing behind him into his office. Kierra had set everything up so we could get started on time, she pressed the tiny button on the phone starting the live "go." She whispered and Drew started with his usual greeting then prayed and it was just time for him to talk about how relationships tied into the Bible. I let my hand rest on where his dick laid down his leg teasing him, he didn't bother to look down cuz that would have given it away on camera.

I stopped feeling him harden through his dress pants and sat there doing what I normally did the past weeks. Of course I sat there smiling occasionally blushing at some at the things he said and also giving my little remarks and comments on how we made it as a couple not to forget I looked at the comments like I regularly do when we're on live and about a good forty-five minutes into this when he started talking about before we were married and I began to think about all the things we've been through until a hand interrupted my thought.

He ran his hand up and down my inner thighs ultimately making me slick and wet. I blushed a little careful not to look down and seem suspicious, he let his hand down lifting my skirt up above my knees and finding his way to my panties and playing in my sweet spot, I looked at him and clenched my teeth keeping a straight face trying my hardest not to wind my hips. He finally stopped looking at me seeing how hard I was blushing. I fixed my skirt knowing I was really in for a time the second this live ended.

"I gotta go!" Kierra softly whispered quietly grabbing her things and leaving. We only had ten more minutes of this live by then and he started closing out asking for questions, answering them, and doing prayer again. "Thank you my brothers and sisters for joining me once again bless you." And before I knew it the live was over.

He pressed the button ending it not even bothering to double check if it was really ended and grabbed the back of my neck wildly turning our time into a make out session. He picked me up throwing everything out the way and laying me on his desk down far enough to take me in his mouth "Damn baby." I moaned as his tongue went crazy on me, he softly nibbled on the hood of my button playing with it guaranteed to snatch my soul right out of me. I forced my hips forward dragging my clit along his tongue as he drank me like water.

"Hmmm," he groaned laying a daze upon my eyes, he stared deep into them with content while his tongue left my clit trailing up my body circling his tongue and lips around my nipples flicking against them.

"Drewww, I moaned as he worked his way up to my lips sucking on the bottom one whilst creating wild circles around my love before adjusting himself at my entrance and pushing through into me. "Mmmm shit." I slurred as he let out a loud low groan "hmm how are you so wet lil girl?"

He moaned pushing my legs back holding them in place with his strong hands, stroking deeper and deeper each time. I thought I was going to explode, "Johnn, Drewww" I whined out feeling my love squeeze around his dick ever so tightly, his breathing trembled as he stroked harder and deeper nearly making me pass out, "oh no don't you dare tap out until I cum." He growled planting his hands around my neck earning another moan.

He slowed down enough for me to feel his steaming cum quenching my bodily thirst for him. We dispersed from each other cleaning up the pencil,pen holders, and loose papers. "Alright girl let's take a shower." He slyly said lifting my chin initiating another kiss, "damn baby I want you again." I whined as he picked me up wrapping my legs around his hips. grinding against each other's sexes. "Well you'll just have to wait."