2.

Karen.

"Good morning." He said running his firm hand across my soft face "good morning honey." I replied with a kiss pulling back the covers revealing my bare skin "it's been a few days maybe we can rendezvous?" He sinfully murmured "maybe." I teased as he bit his lip. All this week we could just chill if we wanted to no makeup, no meetings, no nothing.... just us for the rest of this week alone.
That's how I liked it.

I started my bath water pouring in my favorite different types of soaps and and a little bit of oil. I rinsed my face wrapping my robe around me not bothering to close it just yet, fetching my towels I saw that the water was getting a little too high, I cut it off dipping my toe in the water testing if it was too hot or cold, it was a little bit warmer than I liked but it wouldn't kill me. I pushed the robe past my shoulders letting it fall to the floor "Mind If I join?" My husband asked from behind me in the doorway.

I looked over my shoulder around to find him stripped completely of his clothing and ready to go I figured I shouldn't waste his time saying no "sure." I breathed out letting him step in first. I then followed after stepping in and getting comfy on his chest laying my head in the crook of his neck. We laid together conversing about random stuff that was coming up at the church and just us in general, I played with the soap suds keeping my hands busy and not tempted to go under the water and stroke his dick. "Whatchu wanna do today?" He asked grabbing a soap sud dabbing in on my nose. "You." He smiled at response lifting my chin up planting a deep passionate kiss on my lips. Our tongues found their way to each other swirling around each other.

I exhaled deeply as his hands ran underneath the water and down the center of my body between my slick folds massaging my button "Why so wet so fast? Hm?" he questioned as i arched against him letting my head fall back against his shoulder. He had my pussy gushing with fluids by the time he brought his hand back above the water to see the wet residue left behind "you want it as badly as I do?" I nodded my head desperately getting out of the tub and drying off as fast as possible.

As I finished up Drew decided he wanted to take forever to dry himself off "baeee cmonnnn" I whined from the bed, he finally comes to the edge of the bed where I am tapping his dick on my mouth for a moment before sliding it inside. He let his head fall back as a soft groan left his lips, I did all I knew that would please him. I gagged harshly on the dick as he fucked my throat roughly. He stroked a few more times before busting feeling his glutinous warm fluid slide so easily down my throat.

He climbed onto the bed pulling my ass into the air and sliding his hard dick inside stroking slowly but roughly "ugh FUCK!" he groaned as my love repeatedly constricted around his member, his strokes deepened with every thrust edging me closer and closer to cumming. "Don't cum, yet don't cum yet hold on." I murmured to myself. "Open your fucking mouth girl." He demanded "Ouuu Drewwww." I moaned out as he tapped my ass hard. His strokes roughened up once more causing my mouth to fly open moaning "Oh SHITT, Oh daddyyyyy." He grinned at my cries of pleasure working on his stroke bringing me forth to surrender to him, "that pussy talking to me now? Okay I see you." He smirked as my love made wet slick noises, continuing to pound what he claimed as his i slipped my hand under my stomach to play with my button and froze

unable to stop orgasming for a moment he removed his dick replacing it with his tongue with a long stroke of it he cleaned around the lips of my love tasting and consuming my sweet delicacy."DREWWWWWW!" I whined feeling my soul leave my body for a second before he flipped me over on my back and sliding himself back inside stroking harder than before "bae pleaseeeee" I whined slightly pushing at his shoulders feeling another orgasm creep up on me tears filled my eyes as they flew to the back of my skull.

My body gave in loosing strength to fight back against him "gone head and tap out I'm almost done." He groaned sucking on the side of my neck sending chills up my spine. My orgasms came in like an ocean leaving me in waves all of them stronger than the one before until he finally got his, letting his warm seed deep inside me.

We both laid still for a moment catching our breaths before finally gathering up enough energy to crawl to the top of the bed. "You wanna go out for brunch later?" He asked out of breathe "sure" I responded throwing the covers over our bare bodies "but right now we are gonna take a nap and then another bath because this got a little too messy." Drew chuckled cupping my face and pecking me on the lips.

This one was a little short but the next one should be a lot longer sooo let me get to work
and as always excuse any typos🥲