6.

Part 2

Karen.

"Drew holy shit.." I moaned out gripping the sides of the chair I was sitting in, my legs propped up on his shoulders as he held me in place devouring what was his. "I told you not to do what you did out there earlier before we even left.. Now I've gotta punish you." He said muffled under me. I've always loved to interact with ppl and I get a little bit too rowdy but I knew what I was doing I needed this...

We sat in his office at the church just meters away from everyone, "I don't wanna hear a sound escape from those pretty lips of yours aight?" I nodded, he stood to his feet unbuckling his pants letting them fall to the floor exposing his engorged member. I bit my lip at the sight of it ,laying my hand on it and adjusting his tip at the entrance, forcing himself inside he rested his thumb on my pelvis playing with my clit.

"Hmm-" I groaned quickly slapping my hand over my mouth "That's what I thought." Drew groaned letting his hand around my neck, he whipped his hips quickening the pace knowing we didn't have all day to do this. "I let my hands fall wrapping them around his neck as he kissed me passionately "ugh daddyy." I moaned out not really caring who heard, he stroked harder without warning hurrying our little "in-office-quickie" up we came in a matter of minutes cleaned ourselves up and hurried back to the event that was hosted at our church.

Drew: When we finally left my office the congregation had already been seated waiting for us as one of the elder kept them occupied. He gave me the mic and asked me if I had a few words I'd like to say to our guests. I walked up to the podium standing behind it, "Well my brother and sister I'm more than honored to have hosted your transition from pastor to bishop celebration here at our church, you've worked for everything you've gotten and get ready to receive more."

I then motioned for my wife if she had any words. she stood up and made her way over gently taking the mic for me and started talking, I didn't really pay attention to what she was saying until she started closing... her hand left mine and traveled to where my member fell down my leg, "damn I can't wait to get her back." I thought to myself as she began massaging and fondling with it through my clothes.

She finally finished and ended the service inviting them for food downstairs, just as she turned to leave I caught her arm pulling her back into me "girl, behave or I'll make you."
I growled in her ear letting my lips fall to her neck placing the softest kisses on it.
"You two never fall out of love don't you?" Sprewell said startling us. "No, never."

I spoke placing another little kiss on her cheek. "Aw well y'all better turn the heat down cause you need to get downstairs." He said turning to leave "just tell em we'll be there inna minute" Karen softly said never letting her eyes depart from mine.

"Y'all bet not be doin the dirty in Gods place." Sprewell said from the door
"Well....." I laughed "NO YOU DIDNT." he said opening and closing the doors of the sanctuary.

Karen: "Now back to you, Do you know how hard it was keeping myself together?" Drew said backing me into his seat cupping my face "No, but I wanna know." I teased as he pulled us into a kiss deep enough for me to drown in, our breaths quickened as I felt me yearn for him once again, I guess we didn't pay much attention after that until we pulled apart catching our breaths to see Dorinda , Kierra, and Jacky. "Can y'all make out later.. like when you get home. Because right NOW they need you two DOWNSTAIRS NOW."

Jacky yelled playfully, "I'm sorry we got a lil carried away" Drew chuckled speaking up "daddy you and mommy always be getting carried away." Kierra giggled causing Dorinda to laugh like a crack addict. Eventually we found our way downstairs in the dining space. We walked around talking and giving remarks until we were allowed to sit.

We finished and found our seats talking to the ppl near us, as so I guess Drew's hand found it's way to my lap as he sat there wanting me just as much as I did.
Our food was served but I couldn't eat, I sat there hungry but not for food I wanted something that hit deeper than the food even though We had sex close to an hour ago it was too fast I needed more.

It was finally time to go and everyone left
we stayed cleaning and finishing up relieving everyone of their nightly duties.
I stood in the dining area cleaning the little crumbs off sweeping them into the trash until I felt hands wrapping around my waist "Oh just wait until I get your fine ass home."

He groaned turning me around and sitting me on the table kissing me once again leaning me onto the table, he slid back down on his knees lifting my skirt and rubbing the tip of his nose across my clothed sweet spot before stroking the silk panties with his tongue. "Awwwwhh Drewww you stop it."

I whined wanting him to push the panties to the side, "Nah we takin this home." He laughed picking me off the table, checking to see if everything looked presentable for next week and took us to the front of the church locking the door, and taking us to our car.

Drew: Not even 5 minutes on the road and she was already swirling her fingers around sweet spot in the passenger seat "girl, wait til we get home." I said trying to focus on the road. "Nooo." She whined removing one of my hands from the wheel taking two of my fingers in her mouth. "Please don't make me fuck you in this car.." I groaned drawing my hand back and placing it back on the wheel.

Karen: We finally arrived at home too tired to do a single thing but we both found each other kissing daring one to make love to the other. "Let's go up stairs and end out the night." He said tiredly, I obliged following him up the stairs. We showered together, threw on our pajamas, and climbed to the top of the bed. "Baby can we please..." I insisted, "No Karen imma give you a pass tonight, we gotta get our rest for tomorrow and you already know if you don't behave tomorrow you'll get it worse." I nodded my head trying not to throw a tantrum and turned over going to sleep.

26 hours later.

Drew and I had been getting ready for a evening banquet and I already felt like I was gonna mess up. "Ight honey it's time to go." I said checking the little watch on my wrist. He nodded and we made our way downstairs and out the front door. I sat there in the car anxious I was about to get the worst dick of my life lord please don't let me fuck anything up....