Part 8

You sat cross legged on the large living room couch next to Wanda who absentmindedly scrolled through your movie options. Natasha searched in the large liquor cabinet next to the dining room table, clanking them together before she finally pulled out two spirits.

"Pick your poison, Y/n." She asked, holding a bottle of vodka in one hand and whiskey in the other. She shook them back and forth, the liquid inside crashing against the glass bottle incicingly.

"Is there any tequila in there?" You asked, hopefully. You weren't much of a drinker. Actually, come to think of it, you couldn't remember the last time you had had a drink. You're sure you rang in your twenty-first birthday with copious amounts of alcohol, but you couldn't for the life of you recall the night. You strained yourself trying to remember the bar your friends had taken you to but all that came of that was a pulsing headache. Either the night was that good, or the memory had been stolen from you.

"In that case, I'll text Sam to bring the 'good stuff' down when he gets here." She grinned, pulling her phone from her back pocket and typing.

"So, are we going to talk about what's going on with you or am I going to have to force it out?" Nat suddenly asked. You hadn't noticed she had been staring at you nervously picking at your fingernails. You shook your head trying to look as nonchalant as possible.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" You shrugged, faking your best smile. Nat saw through it, though. Of course she did. The spy basically had her own lie detector programmed in her brain.

"What did that dick do this time?" She blurted, perching her hands on her hips.

"Who are you talking about?" Wanda creased her forehead looking confused. Nat nodded at her and continued, causing you to drop your head in your hands out of embarrassment.

"Y/n and Bucky had a steamy makeout session. By the way, does he have bad breath? He looks like he'd have bad breath." She quipped, a smirk pulling at the corner of her pink lips. You could only gawk at her before Wanda gasped from beside you.

"You kissed Bucky!?" She all but shouted, staring at you wide eyed. You lifted your head from your hands and tried to form the right words.

"Uh," Was all that fell from your mouth. Natasha scoffed from across the room.

"Uh? UH? Why did I not know this? Why does Nat know this!?" Wanda pressed, swatting you playfully. You felt a zap when she touched you, knowing the power surge all too well.

"Okay, stop!" You ordered, your hands beginning to glow a crimson red. The two women noticed and you felt the room still. With a deep breath, you cleared your mind watching as Wanda's borrowed power begin to dim.

"One, I didn't tell Nat. I didn't tell anyone. And two, no, Bucky does not have bad breath. Quite the opposite actually." You signed, staring out the window at the rolling mountains surrounding the compound.

"How was it?" Wanda pressed.

"I really don't want to talk about it." You huffed.

"Oh, that bad huh?" Nat chuckled, walking towards you with a smug look. "What a disappointment." She signed, dropping into the reading chair across from you and Wanda.

"How did it happen, tell me everything. Did he make the first move? Wait- did you?" Wanda fired at you causing your lungs to ache as you tried to steady your breathing. This was not how you wanted to spend 'girls night'. You didn't have much experience with the concept, however the idea of delving into details of the earth shattering kiss and the impending embarrassment that followed made you feel nauseous.