Three | A Choice

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
"I mean, to get you to join, I'll probably end up kidnapping you from the classroom--"
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

It was silent, the table that is. Probably because it was just me and Nishinoya, but not for long. It seemed as if Nishinoya wasn't used to it either because a lot of guys came and sat by the table asking me who I was.

"Hi!" A Silver-haired guy smiled at me, such a beautiful warm smile... "I'm Sugawara, but you can call me Suga." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you Suga!"

"Oi, Yuu! Looks like I got Kiyoko-san all to myself." Baldy said, and I noticed that he was the same kid who smacked Noya at the back of the head earlier. This guy must be the person Noya was showing his new shoes to.

"Oh, and you are Tanaka, the guy Noya was showing his shoes off to a while ago?" I asked unsurely and he grinned.

"Yes, but you can call me Senpai." He smiled mischievously and all I did was blink, concluding just calling him Tanaka-senpai.

"I'll just call you Tanaka-senpai" I smiled at the second year whose cheeks were slightly pink before turning to someone else who introduces himself all while Noya was being dramatic and on the floor crying out loud "Why can't you call me Senpai too!" Tanaka just stood in front of him proud. More guys are starting to join the table and I'm impressed at how we all fit here.

"Hey, it's you again!" the green guy from a while ago said. "I'm Yamaguchi"

"I'm Y/n"

"I'll just call you little girl, perfect for a little boy right there." Yamaguchi's blonde friend appeared beside him and sat down.

"I'll call you tall french fry. Hey tall french fry, why are you acting so serious and salty and plain mean?" I ask him and Yamaguchi just sat there wide-eyed, slightly panicking. Blondie just stared at me with a blank expression, but I ignored it before I continued. "You're like someone I know, a big meanie on the outside, like a scary dinosaur, but a softie on the inside.

Blondie was quiet, somehow the compliment of Y/n shut him up.  He looked away before introducing himself.

" Tsukki, call me Tsukki. "

" Woah! Y/n-chan, you must've done something right if Saltyshima says that you call him Tsukki" Hinata said, and his dark-haired friend just minded his own business drinking milk.

"I didn't know they sold milk cartons here." I look at the milk carton he was drinking and looked around for vending machines. A carton suddenly plopped itself in front of me.

"Here Y/n, you can have my second one."

"Kageyama just gave Y/n Milk!!!" Hinata, the ever so cute bubbly boy shouted.

"Hinata will you shut up for once?!" Kageyama scolded him, and they suddenly got into a heated conversation, shouting in the cafeteria.

Thankfully this place was loud with the many other students.

"Oh, is there an emergency lunch meeting?" A female voice said. She had dark blue hair and black-rimmed glasses. Beside her was a short blonde girl.

"Yachi!" I exclaimed when I saw her familiar face.

"Y/n?" She stood there, shocked. A smile slowly crept over her face. "Since when did you come back? The last time I heard from you was a year ago when you were telling me about some British photographer named Dylan..."

"Y/n-chan, you know Yachi? More importantly, who is this Dylan??? " Noya asked me, frowning at the mention of a magazine Photographer I met in Europe. Tanaka, who was sitting on my left looked at me, then Yachi, then back at me before realization hit him.