Six | Teach Me!!!

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
"Secret."
"What's inside?"
"Secret."
"Is it food?" Do guys really think of food every time?
"Secret."
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Hello? Earth to Y/n..." Noya snapped his fingers in front of me, pulling me from the depths of my ocean of thoughts.

"A date? A friendly date? Or were you asking what the date was on Friday? Oh my gosh, you were asking the date!" I blabbered, my face turning red. He looked at me before laughing, and he looked cute as he did.

"Y/n, it's okay if-"

"Yes! I'd love to go on a date with you." I said a little too loudly while I twirled a piece of my hair around my fingers, looking up shyly to what he would react. I saw him smile widely.

"So, yes to being our manager as well?" He asked.

Well, with everything that happened today, I'd say yes.

"Sure!" I say with a wide grin and he pumped his fist into the air, smiling at his success of persuading me to be a manager.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning Y/n! "

I couldn't sleep for a couple of hours, thinking about both of them. Me, a manager? I can probably handle that. I saw a couple of the guys around school whenever I wandered the halls instead of going to the restroom and not coming back to the classroom until the class had 10 minutes left. Of course, I only did this to classes that were boring--well probably because I knew the topic already.

The question about being their manager made me think of what happened today, how they all played their sport like it was their life. Yachi seemed to enjoy it as well since I knew that she never really stays up at school.

"Would you like to be a part of our family?"

I can remember Kiyoko asking me that while the others watched, waiting for my answer. They were willing to wait for it as well and didn't force me to pick there and then.

That's all I can remember about them since I hung out with Nishinoya and Tanaka the entire day. A laugh escapes my lips as I remembered how the two stopped their conversation and scared guys away from me when we were going back to the classroom.

Today, I couldn't believe that I'd actually be happy. I've transferred schools every year, and they were all different, challenging, and...  They weren't memorable at all. Every place had toxic people and it was suffocating meeting them, hanging out with them only for me to either be shoved down a hole, stabbed at the back, or used for entertainment, to be laughed at how weird I was.

I mean come on, there's nothing weird with dipping fries in a sundae unless the fries were soggy.

Mom's right though. I've never been happy, and I've never had this much fun, not to mention I've never talked that much before as well.

I sat up on the bed, hugging my pillow grinning at an idea which made sleeping even harder to do.

_

"Woah, someone's bright and early, and looking pretty too" Nishinoya was already waiting for me to open the door. He had a cute grin that made my heart jump around.

I decided to tie my hair to lower twin tails today, wore a/an (f/c) hoodie and even decided to doll up myself a little.

Nishinoya noticed the basket I was carrying, other than my bag and gave me a puzzled look, and instead of asking what was inside, he offered to carry it for me.

"What's in this thing?" He says as we walked to school. "It's not heavy though since I'm super strong" He shows off his muscles and I just rolled my eyes with a smile on my face. "But this has some weight on it."