Eleven || Whoosh And BAM!

^^^
I found this cute fan art of Nishinoya on Facebook!
Like I said, pictures I use here aren't mine unless I state it.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
It felt as if hours have gone by, and before you know it, he gave us an answer.

An answer that shocked everyone.

"Who... This isn't Chidoriyama's Gym..."
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

The rest of the short camp ended with the guys losing most of the sets and having to do a lap of flying receives, and before you know it, we were all on the way home.

Unlike Yachi and Kiyoko who were both in front of the bus, I sat at the back with Nishinoya, Tanaka and Narita. While everyone else snoozed for the time being, I checked my camera of photos I've taken.

 While everyone else snoozed for the time being, I checked my camera of photos I've taken

It made me smile thinking about the training camp and how we'll be back for a longer one

You can't deny how cool it all is. Personally, I have never been one into sports. The closest thing I've played is Badminton, but other than that, I only do sprinting.

Whoosh!

I could still see all of their moves, from their serves to receiving, setting, spiking and blocking. Although the guys were good, something's missing.

Other than me wondering what's missing, I've also wondered how would it be like to play volleyball. This has been on my mind now.

Bam!

I wonder how cool would it be to be able to receive every spike? How Nishinoya does those naturally is something I'd like to learn.

I clicked the button to look for more photos and saw the pictures of us managers together. It was the second night and we all gathered at a gym to clean up the volleyballs the guys left on the floor.

I stiffled a giggle when Yachi tried to serve and ended up hitting another manager. Another one did an overhand serve that I tried to receive...

I got hit in the face instead and got a nose bleed.