NINE | The Short Camp

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Oh my God this place was filled with tall... Really handsome, cute, and manly looking guys--Umm hormone alert FEMALE HORMONE ALERT!

 Really handsome, cute, and manly looking guys--Umm hormone alert FEMALE HORMONE ALERT!

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Saturday, the one day I usually sleep in, but today was different. My dark gray duffel bag with my things was right there beside my slightly open door.

Slightly open...?

I got out of bed and freshened up. The faint smell of Nishinoya's shampoo and hair gel was there. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower before changing into gym clothes and drying my hair with a blow dryer before going down. The lounge was empty so I  entered the kitchen to be greeted by a mess. Bowls were everywhere and I have no idea why flour was on every possible tile. On the table was food, beautiful food.

I got to give it to him, his cooking looks great, except this place is hazardous. One wrong step and you could hit your head anywhere.

Then again, of course I had to jinx it. I speed walked around the island to the still open stove and should've been more careful because I slipped on something slimy.

I didn't know what to do, how to react. Do I say "Ew what in the world is this slime?" but I won't have time to say that before I hit the floor. Do I hold onto the table? I might pull the table cloth and crash with the rest of the dishes. How about the fridge door? Nah I'll probably break the fridge.

So I had a conclusion. I closed my eyes and accepted my faith before I felt an arm around me and pull me up,but  my feet still slipped from the slimy substance resulting to me pulling down Nishinoya who tried to catch me with him.

He put his arm behind my head and braced for impact and I swear, this couldn't get any cheesier.

Here's the scene:

On the dirty kitchen floor lay Y/n with a Nishinoya on top of her, his one arm under her head while the other was on the floor so he wouldn't crash onto her.

Let me add that our faces were so close to each other making her face tomato red.

End of scene

No doubt that I wasn't the only one who was flustered.

"Err, umm..." I said before I lifted my head for him to get off of me and he stood up. I sat up and stared at him with a blank face.

"What have you done to my kitchen."

He smiled sheepishly. "I tried my best to make food?"

When Kiyoko described Nishinoya and Tanaka as someone who shouldn't even be in the kitchen, she wasn't joking about Noya.

I let out a sigh before I raised both arms, motioned for him to help me up. I grabbed a stretched one arm and he pulled me up without any effort. His face was slightly pink from what just happened, but me? I'm still red.