Five | Yes Or Yes?

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
"A Boy!" She squeals. "and he's carrying your things!!!"

Oh no, Mom starts turning into a fangirl or those super supportive best friends if you like a boy type.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

My arms raised and hands open and caught the ball, stumbling back at the force. If I hadn't caught the ball, then it would've planted itself on my face, and probably ruining it as well.

"Y/n-chan!" Nishinoya ran towards me and took the ball, throwing it behind him to inspect me and my hands."Are you alright? Why didn't you just block the ball with your arms? It would've been much safer! What if you were hit in the head huh?!" He said and I studied his worried face while frowning.

Yup, he's worried alright.

"Don't get sad Y/n, I just don't want you to get hurt. I invited you here to watch us, not get hit by a volleyball in the face."

I laughed a little. "I didn't want Kiyoko and Yachi to get hit, especially when their hands are full with bringing you guys water bottles. It would've spilled either way if one of them tried to block it or gets hit. Besides, the force of the ball was too high, what if Kiyoko gets hit in the face? " Surely, he would worry about Kiyoko.

" Y/n, I could've turned around to save Yachi and me from getting hit in the face and spilling the bottles, so it was fine. " Kiyoko said calmly." But thank you for saving us from doing that, I don't think my reflexes would be fast enough."

I felt relieved, at least I did something right.

Noya's gaze lingered a little longer before turning around." Coach, Daichi, is it okay if I get home early? I'll be walking Y/n home. "

He didn't even wait for a reply before grabbing my hand and walking towards my things. He sure does love grabbing my hand and dragging me around everywhere.

"Nishinoya, it's fine I can get home by myself," I say, trying to take away my hand but he held it tight.

"You're tired." He points out.

"What, no!" I deny, my hands motioning that I wasn't while I shook my head furiously.

"Look at Tanaka" I obliged and looked at Tanaka who yawned. I knew it was fake, but I yawned anyway.

"That's cheating! Yawns are conta-" I yawned again before continuing. "-gious..." Even talking about it makes me yawn.

"Y/n, you should go home and rest. It is your first day here after all. You can tell us tomorrow if you want to be our third manager." Suga said with a heart-melting smile.

I said my goodbyes to everyone around as Nishinoya switched shirts. And with that, we went home.

--

" Honestly, we're lost--well, I am, at least. "I mutter. It's been thirty minutes and I don't even recognize the street we're on.

" Seriously? We're following a map on your phone? How hard can that be?! "Noya exclaimed, groaning im frustration." Can I take a look at your phone?"He asked and I gladly gave him my phone and started walking again.

7 seconds later he stopped." OH! No wonder we're getting lost. The location seems to be messing around! Look, we're in Sakura street, but the pointer jumped from there to Matcha street." He explains before whipping out his phone and began typing away.

"Well, me being clumsy on a few things explains it. Dropping my phone by accident is one of them, although me tripping isn't."

"Hey! You live a house away from me." He grins at me. "Why don't I walk you to and from school every day?" He suggests.