Eight || Call Me Yuu 💕

Okay before you start reading, I bet you've noticed how Yachi isn't supposed to be a part of the team already from the start,,,,

But then again this is my fanfic so this is how it goes muahahhaha

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
"Wow, your mom isn't a fan of kisses huh?" He looked at it amused before coming over and--

"Nishinoya!" I squealed, blushing. He frikkin kissed me on the cheek OMyGod
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

It was finally exam time, the room is quiet and everyone was separated, focusing on their papers. It's been more than an hour, leaving us a couple more minutes before passing our papers. I, of course am already done. Just checking my answers and hopefully won't regret them.

I looked outside and started to derail the train in my head. I still recalled the weekend and my date with Noya last Friday.

This was everything that had happened.

Friday

"Wait--Mom?!" I look at her in disbelief. She was wearing a black wig, now that you look at her closer. She looked like a freaking teenager. "This is what you've been doing for the past 3 hours?"

"Well duh, what did you expect me to do, knit a sweater?" She rolled her eyes. "Besides, I got a lot of pictures of you both." She said out, getting excited before scrolling through her phone. "

" Sorry Nishinoya, I had to make sure the next guy my daughter dates is someone who actually is decent. " She apologizes before rummaging through her bag. "Last time she dated, the guy looked like some cool emo kid who somewhat reminds of that Brad kid from Despicable me 2."

"Decent?" Nishinoya looked confused and I just laughed awkwardly.

"HAHAHAHA a story for another time okay?"

"Ahah!" My mom got out a huge eco bag. "You guys can place your stuffed prizes here." She gives me the bag before grabbing another eco bag behind her that was full.

"I'd also like to point out that if I was part of your contest, I won then." She smiled in triumph showing us nearly 10 prizes.

"Woah! Mrs L/n you got a lot!" Noya looked through the bag and gasped, grabbing what seemed to be a panda holding a light blue ice pop.

"Thank God you didn't spy on us all the time and actually had fun." I sigh, muttering lowly so she wouldn't hear. I swear if my mother wasn't working, I'm pretty sure every weekend we'd be shopping our visiting places. She's like, the perfect best friend.

On the way home, both Nishinoya and I were fast asleep.

Saturday

I dedicated this day to fixing my plain room, cleaning and organizing my things. Nishinoya said that the team was going out to jog and train for the day through a text.

Yes, while I was away yesterday leaving my phone with him, he left his phone number in mine, set my lockscreen to a cute selfie of him, and added me to a groupchat. I figured I'd scroll through the chat later on when I had the time.

I got out a box and stuffed most of the clothes I didn't like and closed it up, making a note to go shopping for clothes when I had the time.

It took me a few hours, but I was finally able to make my room more me, cute posters and picture frames on the wall, the stuffed toys were all on my bed with a pastel f/c sheet and white pillows. My things for school were all on my desk, files organized in the drawer.