Thunder and Ice

Hope pov

Yay! I have school today! Note the sarcasm. I ran out the door to my car and rushed in, today I'm leaving. I had the last straw with my aunt and I'm leaving. I don't know where to go, all I know is I'm leaving.

------------------At school -----------------

"Oh look who it is." I heard Chelsie snarl from behind me.

"Chelsie don't wast your time on her!" Coleen shouted before walking away with my ex.

"Fat! Worthless! Dumb! Ugly!" Chelsie sneered while she walked away. I looked up from where I was standing to see some one looking at me.

"Are you ok?" He asked

"Ya, I'm fine." I mumbled back. He was perfect, he had ginger hair that looked the the bed head L has. He has deep brown eyes and freckles around his nose. He had a Black Veil Brides shirt on, with black jeans and converse.

"I'm Thunder, what's your name?" He asked. Wow what a beautiful name.

"I'm Hope." I stated, then the bell rang. we exchanged numbers and left. Finally I can leave. My plan is to use the £1000 I had left from my parents to get a flat and a job.

My thoughts where interrupted when my phone buzzed, it was from a girl names Winter. I meet her on the internet and I really liked her. The text read.
Hope, my boyfriend just broke up with me and kicked me out. I know your leaving too. Is there any way we can meet and maybe get a flat together?- Winter