Winter

I was finally meeting Winter, I had meet her over Skype but never in real life. I was depressed but excited... not sure how. We where meeting up at the local Starbucks, when I got there I pulled out my laptop to see a Skype chat from Thunder come up. I declined and told him I couldn't talk.

After about 10 mins of surfing the internet I saw Winter walk through the door.
"Hi!" Winter said greeting me, "it's nice to see you in person."
"Same" I told her, " so you want some coffee?"
"YEA!" So she likes coffee.

After a while of just talking the topic about flats came up.
"I want to live in London, but I don't know where." I said hoping for advise.
" I know a nice place," Winter started before a familiar face came through the door. Coleen. she started to walk over to me before spotting Winters coffee.
"Oh well, looks like little emo girl found herself an ugly friend." Coleen snarled before taking Winters coffee and pouring it all over me.
"MY COFFEE!" Winter screeched before punching Coleen taking my hand and running.

After an hour of wandering the streets Winter and I realized we have no where to live.
"Should we just get a hotel room?" Winter asked as we crossed the street to a comic book store.
" Ya but first I'm seeing if they have the Enitei shirt I want." I stated before walking over to the Pokémon area. The comic store didn't have it.

At the hotel

We found a hotel that was pretty affordable. I stayed up all night searching the internet and watching YouTube. My favorite youtubers Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil just posted Philisnotonfire 6 and I couldn't stop laughing. Even though I live in London and I have my whole life, I have never meet Dan or Phil. I fell asleep thinking about them wishing I would never get up.

A/N sorry this is a bad chapter and didn't take that long but my friend kept bugging me to write more so I did. I hope you like this fan fic, tell me if you do and I may do something fun if I ever get 300 veiws... Thank you

- Jayfall😊