The Phan Flat

At the Phan flat

Hope's POV

I walked up a large building.

Winter gasped. "Wow I can't believe we are about to meet Dan and Phil!!" I mumbled something in response, and entered the building. The lift up took a long time.

"We should have taken the stairs," I said bored from the elevator music. I turned to Winter, she had the biggest smile on her face. As the lift stopped the doors opened. Before we knew it Winter and I where standing in front of the number Dan gave me. I knocked on the door, a few moments later a tall blue eyed manboy opened the door.

"You must be Winter and Hope." He said with a smile engulfing us in a hug. Wow what a great hug. Then Dan came and hugged us, wow he looks great. Jeez I'm saying wow a lot. Anyways their flat was surprisingly clean.

"Hi I'm Hope's friend Winter" Winter said trying not to fangirl.

"Hi Winter" Dan and Phil said at the same time. " So we tried to make food but we failed so it's on it's way." Dan half mumbled looking at the ground.

"Wow you sound like Hope, Dan, she couldn't cook a good meal if her life if ended on it." Winter tried to break the awkwardness, but she was as awkward as me so it didn't help.

"I bet I can creme all of you in Mario Cart." Dan challenged

"Ya in your dreams!" I snapped back.

I won the first round but Dan was really good.

"To Moo Moo Meadows!" Dan yelled

"Noo Dan noo!" Winter complained, I have never been beaten in Moo Moo Meadows.

"HAHhahahahahahahhahahAHhahahahaha" I cackled, Dan won't beat me. halfway though the race no one had passed me until... Phil. Phil hit me with a red shell and raced passed me. I used my 3 boosts to bolt in front of Phil, I got a green shell and held it behind me. "Try passing me now Phil" I said while I passed the finish line. There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!!" Phil yelled racing to the door, the foods here.

A/N So I finally updated. Yay! If you want to enter the contest you still can. I won't choose a winner until a few more chapters. That was a short chapter but I just got back from the beach and we had no wifi.😩 But that's over now, yay. I think I'm going to do Winters perspective soon. no spoilers but her and Phil will not be a couple... I think. Also it's March 22... Trying not to cry the whole day...

MrsStein💀