Wait...

A few months later

Hope's POV

I woke up with a splitting headache. I went out to see Winter on the computer.
"Hey what's up?" She asked

"My head hurts." I whined

"Go to the store and get some apple juice, that's what helps me."

"Fine." I grabbed my bag and went to the closest Tesco.

At Tesco

"Move!" Someone said shoving me out of the way. I gave them a death glare, but they never turned back. I moved my way towards the apple juice, only to run into someone.

Oof. "Hey!" I yelled at the man as I tried to get up.

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry!" He said with a worried look. It took me a moment to relies who it was, my eyes grew huge.

"Dan Howell..." My voice trialled off. He held out a hand to help me up.

"Ya that's my name, don't wast it." He said with a grin as I laughed.

"I'm Hope," I introduced myself, "do you know where the apple juice is?" I asked trying not to fangirl.

"Ya it's right there." he said pointing down the isle. "Umm, can I get your number?" Ok, it's hard not to fangirl.

"Ya" I said as he pulled out his phone and handing it to me. I gave it back after putting my name and number in with an emoji.🌞 I turned away heading towards the apple juice.

Back home

"Hey Winter, guess who I met at the store?" I asked as I entered our flat.

"Who?" She asked barely interested.

"DAN HOWELL!!1!" I steamed letting out my fangirl "HE GOT MY NUMBER!!!!" Winter stared I disbelief, then she screamed. (A/N basically me when Dan or Phil post a new video)

We both had a fangirl attack then decided to watch Death Note... Again.

A/N Sorry for a short chapter, I tried. I changed my username to MrsStein23, like from the anime Soul Eater. it's still me just different username.

Thank you,

MrsStein23