Bubble Tea

At Winter and Hope's flat

Winter's POV

Dear Diary,
What a fun night, I never thought I'd meet Dan and Phil. Even if I did I'd probably be doing something stupid, like trying to lick a squirrel... Don't ask. Dan and Phil are so funny and sweet in real life. They didn't treat Hope and I like fans, they treated us like friends.

Anyways, I meet this really nice guy the other day. Hope introduced me too him, but I couldn't really see his face until later. He was cute, he had blond hair, in a quiff sort of thing, dark blue eyes, and a nice smile. He was also very funny, and sick minded. I think he's really nice, and I sort of like him. His name is Owen. I can't wait to see him again...

Love,

Winter

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" I heard from the other room.

"HOPE?!?!" I screamed hoping (heheh) she was ok.

"WINTER COME LOOK AT WHAT DAN WROTE ON MY SHOULDER!!!"

I ran into the lounge and saw the message... Woh...

Short chapter... Don't kill me.. I'll update more tomorrow.. So I changed my name because I was told to... It's now FlareFoot because I like the warrior cats books. hehe. Comment if you are an Olivo (a fan of mine😉).

FlareFoot👻

P.S HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERARD WAY YOU ARE GROWING UP SOO FAST😱😱😱😭😭😭😂😂😂😭😂😂😛😝😜😝😛😄😃😊😉😚😜😘😍😍😍😚😗😝😚😭😭😱😱😂😂😂