↳˳⸙;; ❝ 9 3/4 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

🗒 ❛ 𝘐 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥

🗒 ❛ 𝘐 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥. ༉‧₊˚✧,

· ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ˡᵒᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
10%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒
50%

███████▒▒▒
70%

ᵃˡᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ
██████████
100%

⑅ˏ͛-𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Celia_Nara 𝘢𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 ManusiaSetengahDory 𝘢𝘴 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Rinne_vs 𝘢𝘴 𝘐𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 P_Lie_ 𝘢𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦

⑅ˏ͛-𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Celia_Nara 𝘢𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 ManusiaSetengahDory 𝘢𝘴 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Rinne_vs 𝘢𝘴 𝘐𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 P_Lie_ 𝘢𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦

Previously on
↳˳⸙;; ❝ 𝘕𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘴 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

The had fun for the day, traveling around the world in 24 hours, they went to Italy, America, Korea, Japan, Egypt and many more until they exhausted. "Today was the best day ever !" Said Irine who's sitting on a couch resting her head. "I wonder what will happen tommorow ?" Michelle turned on the tv, "yeah, but whatever it is... we can do it."

After they had their time off a new mission awaits them in their room, an envelope was placed on their nightstand. All four of them decided to open it together in the living room. "Okay so, who's gonna go first ?" Rose switched glance with Grace but Grace refuse to open first, "Michelle ? Irine ?" Both of them shook theirs heads. "Okay fine, together."

Four of them slowly opened their envelope and read it together, "unfortunately there are some accidents happening in Hogwarts, we need you to come here as a student from..." Irine gasped, "oh my I'm Hufflepuff !" Michelle take a closer look to her letter, "I'm Ravenclaw, who's Gryffindor ." Rose raised her hand, "so Grace must be Slytherin." Grace nodded.

They continue to read the letter, "to defeat Harry Potter and Voldemort before it's too late, you have one day to defeat them, you can use dark spells, access to everything inside Hogwarts and dark forest."

They squealed excited to be in hogwarts. "Oh my god, Hogwarts here we come !" Different than usual, their body perished on its own, and in a matter of second they arrive in their dorms.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Grace POV

"Oh crap, what is this ? So dark and gloomy." I looked around, I saw a couch, table, green curtains and black fireplace, I'm in the slytherin I thought to myself. I moved my right feet to began to walk but strangely my body felt heavy so I looked down and I already wear slytherin robe with my wand inside the pocket along with my phone.

Dark hallway with a minimum lights coming from torches, cold wall stone surrounded the hallway and tall huge dark oak door stood firm in front of me.

I pulled the door and revealed the dining area, all foods and beverages from appetizer, main course and dessert were already there, steak, salmon, tiramisu, strawberry shortcake, candies, beef wellington, carbonara, mojito, ice creams, and even fruits were already set on the table ready to eat.

I grabbed my phone and text the other.

NEED HOLY WATER ASAP💧

Guys u need to come to the dining hall asap!

Michelle
what ?

Rose
guys I'mma bit lost here

Irine
hufflepuff dorm is cute af ngl

Michelle
what ?
there's a lot of food
ready to eat 🤤

Rose
guys I'mma bit lost here
Irine
where are u ?

You
there's a lot of food
ready to eat 🤤
Michelle
wait for meh

Irine
where are u ?
Rose
clock tower.

Michelle
wait for meh
Irine
me too

Michelle
wait for meh
Rose
me too

@Rose @Michelle @Irine
I'll wait but hurry I'm starving

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Irine POV

After Grace texted to me and the others from our group chat, I can't wait to dig in but I needed to find Rose first I mean seriously how could she ended up in the clock tower.

I walked out from Hufflepuff dorm and went straight to the clock tower, after a while I finally arrived because I saw the exact fountain that I watched in Harry Potter when Harry asked prof. McGonagall to sign the paper to visit Hogsmeade and not to mention the giant pendulum swinging around from right to left. I saw Rose there, she wear Gryffindor robe and her wand she hold it on her hand. "Hey ! Let's go I'm starving !" She run to me and said sorry several times I nodded in response, soon we continue to walked to the dining area.

While Irine and Rose were in their way to the dining area, meanwhile Michelle was already in front of the dining area staring at starving Grace from the entrance. "Oh god."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Michelle POV

I walked inside and sat next to already pale Grace, god she's starving please help her. I tap her shoulder and she sighed. "Omg 911, let me text Rose first."

Rose💅🏻

Hey !
what took u so long !?
Grace almost die !

Omg
I'm on ma way
with Irine

Run run run

I can't run
this robe is fuckin heavy

Walk faster
before Grace die,
she's really pale
almost shutting down

God
ffs okay !

I put my phone back to my pocket and told her to hold on for a minute Rose and Irine were on their way and she said yes. After a few minutes finally they came, I hit the back of their head, "where the hell were you !?" I shoved some food to Grace mouth until she can eat by herself, while both of them apologized.