↳˳⸙;; ❝ 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘪 𝘜𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘦 𝘈𝘥 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘮 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

🗒 ❛ 𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

🗒 ❛ 𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. ༉‧₊˚✧

· ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ˡᵒᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
10%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒
50%

███████▒▒▒
70%

ᵃˡᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ
██████████
100%

⑅ˏ͛-𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Celia_Nara 𝘢𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 ManusiaSetengahDory 𝘢𝘴 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Rinne_vs 𝘢𝘴 𝘐𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 P_Lie_ 𝘢𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦

⑅ˏ͛-𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Celia_Nara 𝘢𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 ManusiaSetengahDory 𝘢𝘴 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Rinne_vs 𝘢𝘴 𝘐𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 P_Lie_ 𝘢𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦

Previously on
↳˳⸙;; ❝ 𝘘𝘶𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘦 𝘗𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘶𝘴 𝘝𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

"I GOT IT !"I woke up from my position when Irine shouted, I saw a medium sized fish it looks like it's just an ordinary river fish but the taste it produces will be amazing.

Irine smirk at me."See, I told ya not to give up." I sighed and smile, "you with that positive side never ends huh ?" I grab a rock near me and stand next to her.
"It took a lot more than the end of the world could separate me and positivity."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Grace POV

When they were busy fishing, I was busy making a fire, I remembered how to make a fire in the wild from a movie I watched and hopefully I know how to do it. I wonder... I hope Rose is doing okay.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Rose POV

I've been in this damn base for hours, and I also see my friends struggling to find me, I keep looking at them from a screen that is displayed in front of me. "Well, your friends are tougher than I imagine." A cunning woman stood in front of me watching my friends, she's more like an ordinary woman wearing suits.

Let's just say she's the boss that start all of this and kidnapped me, so she's the problem because she just pressed a button and I know in every movie that I watch, pressing a button leads you to something worse.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Grace POV

I start making fire, I don't know how but I'll try some ways. "You know what you doing, right ?" Michelle walk closer to me looking concerned. "Maybe ?" I shrugged and she chuckled.

"Come here, let me teach you how to make a fire." She showed me how to make fire, I crouched beside her and watched the sparks slowly getting bigger. "That's how you create fire." I gave her applause as she stood up confidently and just in time, Irine came with three fish on her hands. "lets eat." Each of us choose a fish and use stick to grill our fish.

They staring at the fire that they make waiting for their fish, out of nowhere Michelle sighed with sad feeling. "I miss Rose." Michelle was playing with a stick and Irine gently rub her back. "Yeah, me too." Grace also nodded, they miss Rose. Michelle eyes begin to watery, holding bsck her tears, "I miss home."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Irine POV

we're all silent, not only Michelle but Grace and me, I bet all of us miss home, but what can we call home now is so far away, almost out of reach.

Instead of feeling sadness, Grace was smiling. "I don't miss home at all. My home is already right here in front of me including Rose, all three of you are my home." And then it hits me, maybe she's right.

The home we've been looking for without realizing it, it's already in front of us, now I realize, the most important thing is that we save Rose so we will reunite again then we think together to get out of this game.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Grace POV

I used to want a friend who's always there to make me comfortable, a friend who's always there when I'm in trouble and don't know where to go, a friend who guides me and teach me the meaning of togetherness, a friend who understands me, a friend who can accept everything with all of my imperfections, a friend where I'm not ashamed to be myself when the world force me to be someone else. Now I don't need it anymore, because I already got it and I will be there when they need me too.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Michelle POV

Dear universe, thank you for bringing me the best friends ever, they taught me everything and now I'm better because of them, please grant my wish, all I want is for us to reunite again like we always did.

When they had their sweet moment, well of course something happened since the woman pressed a button, it was never a good sign from the beginning. Something move from the bushes and shot them, they haven't eat their fish and yet they were carried with strangers to the headquarter.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Grace POV

I feel the cold surface and my hands are tied as well as my feet, I already opened my eyes but I couldn't see anything, everything was pitch black, I can only hear a few people talking but mostly I just hear a buzzing sound, my body feels sore especially on my neck.

Someone took off my blindfold as well as the others after they received an order from a woman. Three of us were tied up in a room that looked very high technology. I saw a woman smiling at me, from her outfit and looks I could tell she's the owner of this place. "Well hello there, let's start our conversation shall we ?"