↳˳⸙;; ❝ 𝘕𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘶𝘮 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

🗒 ❛ 𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦

🗒 ❛ 𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. ༉‧₊˚✧,

· ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ˡᵒᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
10%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒
50%

███████▒▒▒
70%

ᵃˡᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ
██████████
100%

⑅ˏ͛-𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Celia_Nara 𝘢𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 ManusiaSetengahDory 𝘢𝘴 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Rinne_vs 𝘢𝘴 𝘐𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 P_Lie_ 𝘢𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦

⑅ˏ͛-𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Celia_Nara 𝘢𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 ManusiaSetengahDory 𝘢𝘴 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Rinne_vs 𝘢𝘴 𝘐𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 P_Lie_ 𝘢𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦

Previously on
↳˳⸙;; ❝ 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘪 𝘜𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘦 𝘈𝘥 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘮 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Grace POV

I feel the cold surface and my hands are tied as well as my feet, I already opened my eyes but I couldn't see anything, everything was pitch black, I can only hear a few people talking but mostly I just hear a buzzing sound, my body feels sore especially on my neck.

Someone took off my blindfold as well as the others after they received an order from a woman. Once their blindfold gone, they saw Rose tied up with them in a room that looked very high technology. I saw a woman smiling at me, from her outfit and looks I could tell she's the owner of this place. "Well hello there, let's start our conversation shall we ?"

"I haven't introduce myself am I ? My name is Felicia, also known as the creator of this game." Felicia politely bow to them but she earned hate comment from Michelle. "Go to hell !" She spit on the floor, Felicia responded with her laugh.

"Feisty, you see all four of you should be grateful that I let you live." Felicia walking around playing with her long perfectly pedicure nails. "You see, I want to have a little negotiation with all four of you."

Grace furrowed her eyebrows, weird because this was her first time experiencing a situation like this, the villain asked for negotiation. "I need you to fix this game, there're some uninvited virus damaging my game, so if you help me fix this game, you may go back to your real life and our business here is done."

What ? That was what everyone thought, She just asked them to fix the game then she allowed them to go back to their real life, they can't help it to sense something suspicious.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Michelle POV

She is the creator of this game but why does she need our help to fix the game she made herself ? I mean, she can fix it herself, she knows the system more than us, this is very suspicious to me.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Rose POV

Huh ? She just wanted to negotiate with us ? Then why did I get kidnapped like this !?
"Excuse me ? You can ask nicely rather than kidnapped us, it'll be more polite ." Felicia groaned and glared at me.

"All of you are slow, I don't have enough patience that's why I kidnapped all of you, so it makes things easy for me." This game creator is something else.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Irine POV

I don't understand the situation right now, my brain is still loading trying to absorb everything all at once. "So... why you kidnapped Rose ?" All of them groans in frustration, but none of them answered my questions. "Ok I'm just gonna zip my mouth."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Felicia POV

Seriously ? That high school girl over there that they called Irine is really hopeless like really, really, hopeless despite her ability to catch a fish with a huge stone was great, but what I need from her is her creativity and her positivity, still she's clumsy.

Next that girl I kidnapped first was it Rose ? I swear she could be a good use, she's smart but she's a little sassy. Next Grace, she can't even make a fire out in the wild,  She can't catch a fish and she was thrown from the library and died. She can't take care of herself, she has probably 10% chance to live out in the wild alone.

Next Michelle, she literally can do everything and solve everything very quickly no wonder her dream is to become a ministry. Ok so...four of them as far as I know when they finished levels, they think out of the box it looks like they play by the rules of themselves they don't follow the rules of the game, ok not bad.

While Felicia was observing them, Michelle asked her about the negotiation. "Ok so if we fix this game you will let us go back to our daily life and forget everything that's happening here ?"

Felicia snapped her finger, "correction, you'll remember everything that's happening here. Yeah, yeah, you can go back if you fix it properly. If you don't, you'll go back to Hogwarts quest and go back to your life when you reach the highest rank."

All four of them staring at each other, all in their heads are for them to go back as soon as they can no matter what. They all nodded, agree with Felicia.  "You better keep your words, if not I'll kill you."